Janet Jackson - Work (Unreleased) (Bryan Loren)

mjchris

Proud Member
i've visited Bryan Loren's myspace side.
i think now he will start to share some of the songs he did with the jacksons.
first, Janet Jackson. "Work", an outtake from the Album "Rhythm Nation".

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 Producer leaks unreleased song 'Work' on internet
Writer and producer Bryan Loren last night leaked onto the internet through his MySpace page a previously unreleased song by Janet titled "Work."

Loren writes on his MySpace blog that the song was originally recorded for the 1989 "Rhythm Nation" album but was never used. Loren also worked with Michael Jackson on a number of songs, a few of which were also previously unreleased and now available on his MySpace page.

He writes:
Unlike 'Work That Body', 'Serious Effect', 'She Got it', and a host of other unreleased/unfinished Michael songs I wrote that were leaked to the internet(nice job, Nimrod. Whoever and wherever you are), I think I have something here that was spared that fate(I said, I think).

'Work' is a track that Janet did not use on 'Rhythm Nation'. I produced and performed the track, and co-wrote with Janet. The two of us are doing the background vocals. Imagine a coal mine/construction site. Yeah, that's it. It is presented here(as are/will be any of the unreleased Michael tracks) in its unfinished form. Enjoy.​
"Work" can be streamed on Loren's MySpace page and also can be downloaded here in MP3 format.
http://www.myspace.com/bloren2

mjchris said:
He writes:
Unlike 'Work That Body', 'Serious Effect', 'She Got it', and a host of other unreleased/unfinished Michael songs I wrote that were leaked to the internet(nice job, Nimrod. Whoever and wherever you are), I think I have something here that was spared that fate(I said, I think).

'Work' is a track that Janet did not use on 'Rhythm Nation'. I produced and performed the track, and co-wrote with Janet. The two of us are doing the background vocals. Imagine a coal mine/construction site. Yeah, that's it. It is presented here(as are/will be any of the unreleased Michael tracks) in its unfinished form. Enjoy.

Wait what? :O

Back