Janet Jackson Also Attends The BET Awards

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
its 2:06 am the bet awards was held almost 9hrs ago. and her footage was posted and discussed hours ago,so obviously yes

anyway it doesnt matter that there is a special thread for it. why are you always that negative if somebody is posting something double? for example i didnt go through the whole BET thread, so i am glad he/she posted it here!

its 2:06 am the bet awards was held almost 9hrs ago. and her footage was posted and discussed hours ago,so obviously yes

You asked me "you do know your hours late...." well I responded obviously not. Obviously I didnt know otherwise I wouldnt have posted it. I didnt watch it as half of it was BS. This is the first Ive heard. Been doing other things too and not sitting her for the past 9 hrs ;)

You asked me "you do know your hours late...." well I responded obviously not. Obviously I didnt know otherwise I wouldnt have posted it. I didnt watch it as half of it was BS. This is the first Ive heard. Been doing other things too and not sitting her for the past 9 hrs ;)

fair enough. just letting u know,and i wasnt sitting here for 9hrs thats for damn sure and i still knew. ahh well. moving along

anyway it doesnt matter that there is a special thread for it. why are you always that negative if somebody is posting something double? for example i didnt go through the whole BET thread, so i am glad he/she posted it here!

im not negative,its annoying hence the mods telling pple 2do a board search b4 starting a new thread

why shud it need a seperate thread when its being discussed in the bet awards thread already? but as i said moving alomg. its been dropped

Back