Jai Ho!! Slumdog Millionaire!!

I havent heard it yet but A R Rahman makes awesome music

How many Oscars did they take home? I love that movie.

They took home 8 Oscars!! What a day for India at the movies. This song is great...has that Moroccan/African beat to it...and the dancing is great too! Notice how they incorporate Hip Hop moves in with the traditional Hindu moves??

A R Rahman is a Maestro of man. He has really amazing music. And he's worked with Michael too!

AR Rahman is pure genious. If you thought Jai Ho was good you should chek out some of the other scores he's done for the Hindi-Film industry...' Tere Bina' to name but just one.

thank you Linda, that is really nice!:)

A R Rahman is a Maestro of man. He has really amazing music. And he's worked with Michael too!

i have just taken a photo of the shawl i bought at the Munich concert in 1999

arahmankendo.jpg

I was really sad when James Newton Howard didn't win for best score, that man is the gentlemens gentleman, and his score for "Defiance" is absolutely gracious.

I thought that Slumdog millionaire was a good movie, however I think it's really disturbing that each year the academy choose one movie they give away a larger amount of Oscars to, even if there are some movies in the same category that deserve it more.
More than often, the entertainment business is build up by "hype".

That scarf is ACE!!! OMG....i never knew such a thing existed! thanks for sharing :) !
you are welcome ;)
i remember at the concert they were selling it in 2 different colors.
i think they were about to perform that song together, but because of Michael`s accident A.R. Rahman performed it without Michael (or he performed an another song, i do not remember exactly)

wow, cool Ági! I didn't know you have one!!! :)

btw: scaaaary sig! :D

I love it too!!
I loved the whole movie and all the music, it was great.

Back