Jackson's Property Lawyers Ask for Estate Cash

Samtkaninchen

Proud Member
JACKSON'S PROPERTY LAWYERS ASK FOR ESTATE CASH

MICHAEL JACKSON's estate has been hit with yet another creditor's claim - from the London-based lawyers who were allegedly trying to sell his former Neverland Ranch home in California.
The Thriller hitmaker is alleged to have been in the process of selling off the sprawling Santa Barbara estate when he died unexpectedly in June (09).
Now bosses of Atkins Thomson Solicitors, the law firm which claims to have handled the legal proceedings with Colony Capital - the private equity firm that co-owned Neverland, is demanding payment of an outstanding invoice.
According to TMZ.com, the attorneys have filed a claim for $209,204.36 (£130,752.73) to cover the cost of their services.
Among the list of tasks lawyers were asked to complete: "General discussions re Michael Jackson, personal and professional situation dealing with Colony Capital... and Others, Work in Relation to the Sale of Neverland."
Atkins Thomson Solicitors are the latest creditors fighting for a share of Jackson's fortune. The King of Pop's estate is also facing claims from a former choreographer, his former skin doctor, an ex-hairstylist and an accounting firm, among others.

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jacksons-property-lawyers-ask-for-estate-cash_1121289

JACKSON'S PROPERTY LAWYERS ASK FOR ESTATE CASH

MICHAEL JACKSON's estate has been hit with yet another creditor's claim - from the London-based lawyers who were allegedly trying to sell his former Neverland Ranch home in California.
The Thriller hitmaker is alleged to have been in the process of selling off the sprawling Santa Barbara estate when he died unexpectedly in June (09).
Now bosses of Atkins Thomson Solicitors, the law firm which claims to have handled the legal proceedings with Colony Capital - the private equity firm that co-owned Neverland, is demanding payment of an outstanding invoice.
According to TMZ.com, the attorneys have filed a claim for $209,204.36 (£130,752.73) to cover the cost of their services.
Among the list of tasks lawyers were asked to complete: "General discussions re Michael Jackson, personal and professional situation dealing with Colony Capital... and Others, Work in Relation to the Sale of Neverland."
Atkins Thomson Solicitors are the latest creditors fighting for a share of Jackson's fortune. The King of Pop's estate is also facing claims from a former choreographer, his former skin doctor, an ex-hairstylist and an accounting firm, among others.

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jacksons-property-lawyers-ask-for-estate-cash_1121289

colony must have more clout because they were the only ones consistently mentioned....till now.

must be bogus..again.

*sing* sue me baby like you never done before. Give it to me till I just can't take no more. Come on sue me baby...

All these news seems to becoming from TMZ, I would never ever go that site.

That is because TMZ has become the official spoke site for the Jackson family. Ever since Michael died, that entire family and their lackeys cannot seem to keep their mouths shut.

Now, everything that has to do with Michael is pouring out of that site like a bad case of morning sickness. It is really sad.

get to the back of the que.and why would mj hire a london firm?

yeah why would he hire a london firm to sell his ranch in California ? and since mj wanted to sell neverland in the first place why he fought so hard to keep it . something does not add up here .

Maybe he spoke to them in London. There! That is enough for everyone to sue the estate.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. As the money rolls in, people we have never heard of will come calling for money. After all. Sue me baby!!
'Leave me alone'

yeah why would he hire a london firm to sell his ranch in California ? and since mj wanted to sell neverland in the first place why he fought so hard to keep it . something does not add up here .
well we know he wasnt selling the ranch he was going into majortiy partnership with colony. of course the media will use the word selling. but why the london firm. doesnt make sense at all

lol u know it miss v. lol

and it's true. especially for us two and the essays we commonly write for a simple question! lol

Back