Jackson starts on time

Hoofmark

Proud Member
For those who read or heard about someone claiming Michaels concerts will be delayed. I asked the source, and got this answer from The O2:

Thanks for your email. There is no delay to the start of the concerts planned. All Michael Jackson concerts are going ahead as planned.

Well done Hoofmark :) Hopefully this'll put some minds at rest. I thought this would be the case anyway, friggin' Friedman worrying people! Grr that man should be posted far far away.

Thanks for the info...was worried there for a sec

oh thanks! i shouldnt have posted that article once i saw that it was written by that roger guy ...but this really puts my mind at rest!

tbh they wouldnt say anything else.lol friedman is just trying to p** on mjs bonfire because of his crush

For those who read or heard about someone claiming Michaels concerts will be delayed. I asked the source, and got this answer from The O2:

Thanks for your email. There is no delay to the start of the concerts planned. All Michael Jackson concerts are going ahead as planned.
Didn't believe it, but still great to hear it, thanks.

God, can Roger Friedman crawl back into the womb? LOL, sorry, but I just hate that guy. It's like he just wants Michael to fail at EVERY thing.

Excuse me but I thought RF was fired. Where are yall reading this article from? Is he still out there writing somewheres?

tbh they wouldnt say anything else.lol friedman is just trying to p** on mjs bonfire because of his crush

A, don't hate on Fried Faces unrequited bro-mance...it ain't his fault he's delusional...ummkay

That story was whack anyhow, all its done is keep Mike's name out there 'cuz all the gossipers was talkin bout it...I ain't saying spreading filth is okay, but this is one of them stories that when proven wrong just make mike look even better than his fine self already looks...

Excuse me but I thought RF was fired. Where are yall reading this article from? Is he still out there writing somewheres?

yea, dude is off sumwhere still spewinng his stuff...Showbiz 411 or sumthing like that...y'know how it is...cockroaches are difficult little suckers to kill, they can live days w/o a head, though in Roger's case it's been years..."one of these days,alice...":timer:

God, can Roger Friedman crawl back into the womb? LOL, sorry, but I just hate that guy. It's like he just wants Michael to fail at EVERY thing.

His Jackson sources have all but dried up and, without the backing of FOX, he's just another random blogger like thousands of others.

Of course, this is the same fool who mocked the rest of the media world when they announced that Michael would be making an announcement to confirm his residency at the O2 this summer, insisting that Michael Jackson would be doing no such thing (just days before Michael indeed made the big announcement).

Have I missed something since I was here yesterday? What's happening/has happened relating to the concerts?

Thanks for sharing.

Glad nothing has changed!

Back