Jackson Impersonator Charged with Molesting Boy - CBS News

Yeh there was this headline from The Examiner. Idiotic. -

'Michael Jackson' the child molester now in police custody

EDIT: I followed the link again, looks like the headline was changed. I've removed the link.

Can't believe the media have used this to bring Michael into it and talk crap and lies about the accusations again, and that link you posted had a photo of Michael, and a link to a review of Michael's life and death. How low. Its nothing to do with Michael. This will get more coverage than that KC Sunshine guy because Michael's name is brought into it. Sick. The media don't care about the children, they care about the story.

Last edited:
Yeh there was this headline from The Examiner. Idiotic. -

'Michael Jackson' the child molester now in police custody

EDIT: I followed the link again, looks like the headline was changed. I've removed the link.

Those a-holes were trying to be cleaver when they made that title. :mat:

Those a-holes were trying to be cleaver when they made that title. :mat:

Yep. The idiots.

I've just searched that headline on google and its still all over the net, even though its not on the actual article anymore.

so it made it to the 'venerable' cbs news? and the k.c. and the sunshine band guy's story didn't make it to the 'venerable' cbs news? figures. oh..and the cbs news article makes sure their last paragraph states the spending of millions in the first actual Michael Jackson situation and charges not being filed shit, in a carefully arranged paragraph. so..what cbs news knows or doesn't actually know is irrelevant to them. that also figures.

cbs news is a tabloid. but because of the sad state of things, today, mjjc or no one else for that matter is in a less than difficult position to decide which media goes in the tabloid section, and which media does not.

makes me cry when people/media talk bad about Michael and bring up the court case. like that article is doing! :weeping:

I'm glad the other article title was changed, it's bad enough michael's name is attached to this nonsense.

These things really really gets me pissed!!!
When will it sto?!!!
Also reminds all of us that we still have a lot of work to do, we can't change the mind of all but I'm sure we can make some thing again.

This has nothing to do with Michael himself, he shouldn't have even been brought into it.

Exactly right, it has nothing to do with Michael, any of his cases, his death, or anything else. They´d be better off bringing the Pope into it rather than Michael.

Yikes.....I'm not liking the title of the article. Leave Michael alone ffs.

......and that impersonator should keep his paws off young fans. He's not the first impersonator to misbehave, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Yes leave Michael out of this :( I hate the media!! ffs!

Gah.

I am sick and tired of this bull crap! That bastard is trying to make Michael look like an idiot. He's a total idiot there.

I am not going to sweat this. This is this guy's problems, NOT Michael. People use the face of presidents to rob banks, does that reflect on Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, or Bill Clinton? No. I think most people got common sense.

I would sadly have to disagree.
Well, I have not seen or heard this story no where else but on her and this cbs cite that printed it. So again, I think most people know this is not michael's issue.:clapping:

Back