Jackson Family Memorabilia

BillieJeanBoy

Proud Member
Please tell me why, all of these PRECIOUS Michael Jackson/Jackson Family items are being auctioned away, auction after auction. These things are PRICELESS, and should be where they belong, WITH THE JACKSON FAMILY. It really upsets me, having these items being sold away, to different people. :depressed:

What I would really like to see, is the Michael Jackson Estate and/or Jackson Family buy all these items back, and open an official Jackson Family Museum. How amazing would that be? :wild: But lets face it, that will never happen. :no:

in most cases these new items are given as gifts to other people.. for example you can see that Michael gave the Beat it Jacket to a kid, some items to charity, the signed items the notes etc are most probably is given to other people and fans. Once you gift an item to another person it becomes their belonging and unfortunately they can do whatever they want with it.

But what happened to the stuff Thome was supposed to sign for. I know Julien's said they were going to auction those items off because no one had signed for them and they tried contacting Thome but he was not responding. Do you think any of those items MJ did not want auctioned are among these things?

I really hope not. I was thinking of this the other day and saying how I wish Mj had ownership of everything MJ and he could decide what happened to them. It makes me sad to think people just auction him off piece-mill.

I think the estate has it and some of them are at display at O2.

This one looks more like a family approved and given stuff as we can see a lot of J5 items and MJ items being certified by Rebbie.

Back