Jackson family (and others) at LA 'This Is It' Afterparty

elmari

Proud Member
This is from Brazilian television and they were able to film and talk to some people from inside the afterparty. The party looked really nice and there were a lot of people there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=016clF6PNcY

Including:

Jackie
Jermaine
Marlon
Alejandra
Austin
Genevieve
Autumn
Jafar
Jermadgesty
Omer
Randy II
Steve Manning (family friend)
Ola Ray
Paula Abdul

Was sort of interesting to see Jackie and Paula Abdul side by side!! LOL! That might have brought up some interesting memories. . .;)

Last edited:
Ola Ray? Hmph! Didn't she file a lawsuit against MJ not too long ago? Suprised to see her there *rolls eyes*

Ola Ray? Hmph! Didn't she file a lawsuit against MJ not too long ago? Suprised to see her there *rolls eyes*

Yeah, I know. Ola looked like she was having a looooot of fun and she stuck close to the Jackson brothers throughout the video.

They tagged Austin in the video in the background. But it was hard for me to see. You saw Siggy?

They tagged Austin in the video in the background. But it was hard for me to see. You saw Siggy?

Yea, he was standing right under the tag that said "Austin" talking to some lady. I think the person filming got him mixed up. That was Deffinitly Siggy. But does anybody know if Austin was there as well?

People have stop with the crap about Omer being MJ's son. He wishes...

Back