Jackson brothers attending the premiere. Michael's kids having private screening.

MissAlxC

Proud Member
Access Exclusive: Jackson Brothers Will Be At ‘This Is It’ Premiere

Michael Jackson’s brothers – Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy – will, in fact, be at tonight’s “This Is It” premiere in downtown Los Angeles, Access Hollywood has learned.

Following weeks of speculation about whether or not the family would see the film, a source confirms to Access that they indeed will be at the event.

Last week, Travis Payne, choreographer of “This Is It,” told Access that Michael’s children had seen a preview of their father’s film while watching another movie and had asked to see “This Is It.”

Additionally, Kenny Ortega, Director of “This Is It,” told Access that Michael’s brothers planned to attend a private screening of the film last week.

“This Is It” premieres around the world at 12:01 AM Wednesday morning.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/_article_24727

Jackson's Kids Get Private Movie Screening

TMZ has learned that Michael Jackson's kids will see "This Is It" tonight -- in their own private screening.

Sources close to the family tell TMZ the kids were invited by Sony to see a screening of the movie tonight on the Sony lot in Los Angeles. We're told the kids have been sick with the flu all week, but still plan on making the screening tonight.

Michael's mother, Katherine, will not be in attendance.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/27/michael-jackson-kids-this-is-it-private-screening/

WHEW!!! Some level of privacy for the children!

MESSAGE TO JACKSONS:

PLEASE, no parading them on a red carpet!

0717_mj_kids_88981201_ex_1.jpg

I believe Michael Jackson wants his children to see "This Is It".
I think this movie will be "good medicine"
giveheart.gif
for

"Michael's Little Angels":
Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
I believe Michael Jackson will be in attendance, also.
girlsigh.gif

i totally agree with the tmz thing, they are tabloid and they need to stop invading the children's privacy and i for one dont like getting the links. maybe we could get the info and leave the link out of it:agree: see the problem is when you go there curiosity gets you and you have a tendency to see all the dirty crap those hater's comment about and basically it turns my stomach . so i try to avoid this sites .

i totally agree with the tmz thing, they are tabloid and they need to stop invading the children's privacy and i for one dont like getting the links. maybe we could get the info and leave the link out of it:agree:

I don't think they meant it that way.

They meant it in the sense of what TMZ reported:
Sources close to the family tell TMZ the kids were invited by Sony to see a screening of the movie tonight on the Sony lot in Los Angeles. We're told the kids have been sick with the flu all week, but still plan on making the screening tonight.

TMZ' sources ARE the Jackson Family.

I really hope the children will be impressed and enjoy their father.

He always wanted to make them proud. He did this for his childrens, so I really really hope they like it.

Michael prepared This Is It tour for his children and children wanted to see their dad on stage.
Film is for them too...
...Their daddy on stage.. on screen only.. :(

Poor children. I hope they will be fine after watching the movie. Im glad they are seeing their daddy's final work. I just wish he was still here with them. :(

Aw. I'm glad the children will see this. They deserve to see this so much more than anybody. I hope they enjoy it and are proud of their dad. He did this for them. I have a feeling that Michael will be right there with them. :heart:

Poor kids.

I do hope the children will be OK with this. Its only natural they want to see it, I fear it will set them back a bit, I hope not. I suppose grief counsellors will be helping them through too.

God bless Prince, Paris and Blanket. My heart goes out to them, and to all the Jackson family. Seeing this movie will be hard for me (since I miss Michael so terribly) so I can only imagine how hard it will be for his family. I'm sure that we will all be blessed, but the anticipation of seeing our dear one again is nerve-racking.

Michael, our dear Michael, may the Heavenly places resound this day with love and gratitude for the gift you have been to this world.

still tipping the paps eh?

I know right...and they had to tell that the kids have been fighting the flu.....why do they keep getting personal about these children.....The little bit of privacy that they are getting..the family is making sure..the press knows everything...I just dont get it....Michael would flip.!!!

Aw. I'm glad the children will see this. They deserve to see this so much more than anybody. I hope they enjoy it and are proud of their dad. He did this for them. I have a feeling that Michael will be right there with them. :heart:

Poor kids.

Yes I agree, Michael would want them to see this, and he will be right by their side :angel:

I hope that it is a healing experince for them, rather than a sad one...:angel:

I hope his children love the movie and it helps them heal in some ways.

I'm glad they didn't go to the premiere. They need to watch it somewhere where they feel comfortable, where they can cry if they feel like crying.. or laugh as loud as they want.. or just have some private moments with their daddy. Private screening is indeed the best choice.

I hope they're okay. God bless them!

I'm glad the kids are getting a private screenings. They should see this film.
Their daddy wanted them to see him perform and this the best thing they've got at this point.

But after this I hope the interest in these kids decrease and the family stop giving updates on them.
Let those children grieve

there's no way in hell they'd go to the premire...the jacksons aren't that callous.

im more concerned w/ their health than if they watch thism ovie. i could care less right now. i just want them to be ok

Back