Jackson 5 - The Complete Album Collection Box Set Unboxing

Looks great!!

I am waiting for my copy to arrive!! Can't wait!

I got it last week, such a great box!

I got mine too last week. I had a couple of J5 albums, but I didn't have most, so it was a great opportunity to have them all at once. Esp. the rare ones like In Japan! Really nice box.

I have mine and I am happy.

I do not know who is behind these Jackson Five products: this ultimate collection, Rare Pearls, and the cartoon DVDs. I do know that they are doing an amazing job keeping the Jackson Five legacy - which is Michael's legacy - alive with beautiful packaging, amazing audio and visuals, and excellent pricing.

Bravo!

I have mine and I am happy.

I do not know who is behind these Jackson Five products: this ultimate collection, Rare Pearls, and the cartoon DVDs. I do know that they are doing an amazing job keeping the Jackson Five legacy - which is Michael's legacy - alive with beautiful packaging, amazing audio and visuals, and excellent pricing.

Bravo!

Motown is behind them. Although some things, such as "Hello World" for example, are released by Hip-O-Select, which is Motown's collector label. There's some great Japanese exclusive releases as well like "Dear Michael", which has everything in this box set plus Michael's solo albums and compilations from Motown.

StellaJackson, thank you. Michael owns Motown music publishing through the Sony/ATV catalog correct? Therefore, the sales of these Jackson Five collections eventually enriches Michael's estate?

Back