J5 medley???

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
i was wondering if michael would perform the Jackson 5 medley at the concerts, he did it at motown 25, Bad tour, the dangerous tour, the history tour and MSG. i would really love to see him perform it. what do you think?

Last edited:
he also did it on the bad tour, motown 25 and all the jacksons tours

"Now we're gonna give you... the old songs... the old fashioned way" ;)

I really want him to do this so I can see my other half go mental like hes a little girl or something! :lol: He love J5, and ive been teaching him all the moves to the medley! :D

no not the same exact one

he need to change it up omg

ill be there with got to be there

the love you say with state of shock

abc replace by wanna be where you are

that j5 medely has to go

omg

mike needs to do his 1st solo cd
GOT TO BE THERE!!!!!!

THEN HE CAN DO
WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE
THEN BEN

No more j5 medley

it needs to be the
got to be there medley!!!!!!!

I wanna see ben

anit no sunshine
wanna be where you are

I really want him to do this so I can see my other half go mental like hes a little girl or something! :lol: He love J5, and ive been teaching him all the moves to the medley! :D

i'll get them down to a tee one day hehe

I wouldn't mind a J5 medely. But yes, please.... do it different this time :)

I wouldn't be heartbroken if he chose not to do the J5 medley, let's just put it that way.. ;)

I'd love to hear a Jacksons medley: Can you feel it, This place hotel and Blame it on the boogie, or something like that.

Please, no more J5 medley :s !!

we wanna see new stuff ! something related to Mj's carrer ! if he wants to do old stuff, he'd better do some of HIS old songs ! like One day In your life - ben - got to be there - with a child's heart - music and me .... something like that !!!!

Please, no more J5 medley :s !!

we wanna see new stuff ! something related to Mj's carrer ! if he wants to do old stuff, he'd better do some of HIS old songs ! like One day In your life - ben - got to be there - with a child's heart - music and me .... something like that !!!!

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the J5 Medley but it would be cool if he switched it up a bit like he did at MSG and performed Shake You Body (Down To The Ground), Heartbreak Hotel, Can You Feel It and perhaps Lovely One. Actually it would be pretty cool to see State of Shock performed live.

I like the J5 Medley but it would be cool if he switched it up a bit like he did at MSG and performed Shake You Body (Down To The Ground), Heartbreak Hotel, Can You Feel It and perhaps Lovely One. Actually it would be pretty cool to see State of Shock performed live.

yessssssssssss

thats what im saying

state of shock whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back