J. Randy Taraborrelli

Sure, if you want to read about Paula Abdul, Enid, & Jackie. :tease:

the first edition is ok
the next from 1996 and especially 2003 are more and more tabloid style
plus l don't believe for a second that Michael was talking with him many many times like taraborelli claims

He was on a very negative documentary about Michael and said some horrible things, so I wouldn't waste your money to be honest.

This guy isn't exactly reliable, he mixes truth with lies and has a tendency to over-exaggerate or change situations to suit his own viewpoint. This guy also picks and chooses when he wants to be friends with MJ and when he doesn't, he slams him one minute then he praises him when he feels like it. In all honesty, I would not bother reading his books but its your choice at the end of the day.

Can someone tell me if the Taraborrelli book is a good look at Michael's life?

Thanks!

It's the BEST book ever written about MJ.

If you decide to buy this book, you won't be able to put it donw.

It's more interesting than MOONWALK and you're sure to read the truth because Taraborrelli know MJ and made a lot of research

BUY IT!

This guy isn't exactly reliable, he mixes truth with lies and has a tendency to over-exaggerate or change situations to suit his own viewpoint. This guy also picks and chooses when he wants to be friends with MJ and when he doesn't, he slams him one minute then he praises him when he feels like it. In all honesty, I would not bother reading his books but its your choice at the end of the day.

I would agree with this assessment. Even Taraborrelli himself once said that parts of his work is based on rumours and guesswork. He fills in the blanks in any way he wants. I would read it if it's in the library, but I wouldn't buy it.

I also enjoyed the book.
Make sure you've got "Redemption" as well.

It's the BEST book ever written about MJ.

If you decide to buy this book, you won't be able to put it donw.

It's more interesting than MOONWALK and you're sure to read the truth because Taraborrelli know MJ and made a lot of research

BUY IT!

The book isn't the whole truth, it may have some truth in it but there a lot of lies, rumours and exaggerations in it too. In all honesty its hard to know what is true in it and what is not. Also Taraborelli did not know MJ very well, they only met a couple of times when MJ was younger, he just one of those people like many others who thinks that they have all the inside knowledge on Michael.

Sometimes, rumors are true.

Some of you seems to forget that Michael was a human being, he did good things, and sometimes he did bad things, but he certainly wasn't an angel,

he worked hard to become the superstar he is now, he had a dark side wich everyone can discover in this book

sorry for my english - i am french :p-

Sometimes, rumors are true.

Some of you seems to forget that Michael was a human being, he did good things, and sometimes he did bad things, but he certainly wasn't an angel,

he worked hard to become the superstar he is now, he had a dark side wich everyone can discover in this book

sorry for my english - i am french :p-

I never said Michael was perfect, he was human and made mistakes just like everyone else in the world but he was a very kind and loving person. However this book is not all true, some of it might be, but certainly not all of it, that's why its hard to take it seriously.

Taboreli is a TABLOID parasite feeding off from MJs fame

I agree
he is just another opportunist
he exploited Michael like many others
and would use a bit of truth mix with his
lies to make them seem more credible_
he falsley attacked mJ on many occasions
and was proven to be lying -

his last article he wrote a few months ago
stating MJ was in a wheel chiar all feeble
and wrinkled and lamenting over his life as
if he was in the room _ took away any credibilty
for me _ I cant stand the man .. He is not a friend of
Michaels' probably hasnt seen him in 15 yrs and he is NOT
an honest journalist .. he is a TABLOID parasite feeding off
from MJ's fame

i read this book and it was sooo page turning, you'll be obsessed with what it is going to say next! that said, i wouldn't take too much of it seriously. but you couldn't take anything seriously. somethings we'll never ever know.

Taraborelli is another lying so and so.

The book is a cobbled together information that is already out there and he pads it out with his imagination. I mean was he really party to Lisa Marie and Michaels private moments to see them gazing into each others eyes? Heaven forbid he was lurking in the wardrobe to be watching!

Whenever I see a post like this and see under 10 posts by the OP, I get a bit concerned that we have some promotion going on...

Sorry if untrue, but it's hard not to think that way.

Yeah thats exactly what he does...very well put! Save your money...

I thought it was good and mj said that a lot of the stuff is true, especially about his childhood

true, but he said that about the first edition.

If you want the book, get the first edition. the other ones are filled with garbage. It is impossible for him to have known some of the things he reports to know.

Get Moonwalker, Michael avoids alot about his personal life, but its still good. He's a storyteller.

Back