I've had 6 dreams of MJ.

MJfan10

Proud Member
1. MJ had died and this family and friends were deciding what to do. They wanted to cremate him but I said no I want MJ to be buired. He was in a sand colored coffin and floating on a river.

2. MJ is dressed in his Thriller outfit and he was running then he morphed into a bird and flew off. He then flew back and morphed into himself again.

3. I was at his funeral and there was a cross in the ground and around it was flowers. We had to walk around the cross and flowers.

4. We were at court and he was in his white suit. We were waiting to go inside. It was 8:45a.m and MJ was sitting and I was standing opposite him eating ice-cream. MJ said 2Your like me, I like ice-cream" and I Said "Yes I am" After the court stuff was over he came out and said I'm free and we hugged.

5. MJ was trying so hard to get into my dream but he couldn't. I saw half of him. Then he went. (That might of been a sign when he died :( maybe he tried to come back but he couldn't :( )

6. I saw him in a restaurant holding a wine menu. He orderd red wine and I thought to myself MJ likes red wine.

Back