I've Been Selected to appear in " The Best Poems and Poets of 2007" Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE.86

Proud Member
I am so Thrilled, so excited, overwhelmed with happiness and Joy!!!!:D As I've mentioned previously, I've submitted my poem into this poetry contest and I've been selected as one of the Best poets of 2007! out of Thousands of contestants, I was chosen! I never really won anything special in my life, this means so much to me!!! The great news brought tears to my eyes. Also I will have a page dedicated to me/my poems! so great!!:D

P.S.

Here's a brief comment from the judges of what they thought of my work:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] you were selected for publication on the basis of your unique talent.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Because your previously published poetry sparks the imagination and presents the reader with a fresh, unique perspective on life.[/FONT]

:D:D:D:D:D

wish me luck!!

Last edited:
Thats so cool! Congratulations to you!! :flowers:

I have a friend who wrote some poetry which also got into a poetry book :]

xx

I am so Thrilled, so excited, overwhelmed with happiness and Joy!!!!:D As I've mentioned previously, I've submitted my poem into this poetry contest and I've been selected as one of the Best poets of 2007! out of Thousands of contestants, I was chosen! I never really won anything special in my life, this means so much to me!!! The great news brought tears to my eyes. Also I will have a page dedicated to me/my poems! so great!!:D

P.S.

Here's a brief comment from the judges of what they thought of my work:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] you were selected for publication on the basis of your unique talent.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Because your previously published poetry sparks the imagination and presents the reader with a fresh, unique perspective on life.[/FONT]

:D:D:D:D:D

wish me luck!!
oh, congratulations to you:D
of course I wish you luck:p:D

Back