Itunes - You better get new servers

noa2

Proud Member
After watching the fenomenal demands for tickets to Michael Jackson concerts ( I still haven't got a ticket) I'm just want to make this call to Itunes. When Mr Jackson releases his new music you better be prepared. Check your software and servers. Twice. Prepare yourself for a shock, and if I'm not able to buy and download the new single I'm gonna sue you.:punk:

I'm gonna get te actual CD of course. Not from itunes.
I'll queue outside of HMV if I have to. ^_^

Michael is the only person i actually buy a CD or DVD of.:cheeky: Others...there are ummm some il"Legal" softwares to get it from...:p I cant wait for the 1st SINGLE!!! what if All Stations around the world play it. @ the same time...Like they did for "We Are The World"? HOW Awesome Would that BE????....:punk::wild:

only hard core MJ fans care about sall....the only importan thing is that he makes good music. something he hase to prove,,,

ill be buying numerous cd copies and ill also download the album 4rm itunes. and ill be downloading the singles seeing how as downloads go 2wards the hot100 charts and not airplay anymore

I'll probably just download it from thepiratebay or something.

Kidding, of course I'll buy it. MJ's about the only artists I would actually buy music from.

michael is the only person i actually buy a cd or dvd of.:cheeky: Others...there are ummm some il"legal" softwares to get it from...:p i cant wait for the 1st single!!! What if all stations around the world play it. @ the same time...like they did for "we are the world"? How awesome would that be????....:punk::wild:

you and i both!

Back