iTUNES exclusive !?

Calotte12

Proud Member
itunesl.jpg

Seems similar to what Amazon have done with "Light Man" except you have to pay for the privelege of seeing this DVD feature early.

Don't know what to make of this.

The iTunes exclusive is a 13-minute extra called "The Musical Experience" that is mostly Kenny Ortega, Michael Bearden, Orianthi and others talking about how they came up with the setlist, MJ's singing, the arrangements, etc. There is little footage of MJ and what footage there is of him is just snippets of the film. It's worth watching, but nothing amazing.

It looks like a DVD extra. Maybe the iTunes movie will be in the iTunes Extras format.

I liked the parts about Michael wanting OFF the Wall songs and the J5 medley included and was disappointed that the fans didn't include them in the internet song voting. I also didn't know Stranger in Moscow and Human Nature would be switched every night depending upon their mood.
I do hope the extras aren't like this-no new Michael and the band talking.

I take it back, there is a tiny bit of unseen Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' footage. There is a clip of the band alone doing Smooth Criminal.. which sounds great.

The band mentioned Threatened was their favorite thing to play together.

Some of the interviews look like they may have been recorded during the rehearsals, before MJ's passing.

Back