It's official! (I Like) The Way You Love Me - new single in Italy on July 8, 2011!

parabola1999

Proud Member
Michael Jackson: il nuovo singolo "(I Like) the Way You Love Me" in radio dall'8 luglio
Da venerdì 8 luglio potrete ascoltare in tutte le radio (I Like) The Way You Love Me, il nuovo singolo estratto da MICHAEL.

. Scritto da Michael Jackson e prodotto da Theron "Neff-U" Feemster e da Michael Jackson, questo brano era stato originariamente pubblicato in forma di demo su Ultimate Collection nel 2004, quando era ancora abbozzato. Era una canzone che Michael amava e che stava ultimando a Los Angeles.

http://www.michaeljackson.com/it/ne...-singolo-i-way-you-love-me-radio-dall8-luglio

Google translation:
Michael Jackson's new single "(I Like) The Way You Love Me" to radio on July 8
From Friday, July 8th you can listen to all the radio (I Like) The Way You Love Me, the new single from Michael.

Written by Michael Jackson and produced by Theron "Neff-U" Feemster and Michael Jackson, this song was originally published in a demo on Ultimate Collection in 2004, when he was drafted. It was a song that Michael was loved and finishing in Los Angeles.

It is only a radio single though?Does that mean no CD like BTM?

I WANT A CD SINGLE OF THIS !!!

Great news though!

No CD single for this one.Sorry guys!

that album is gabage so i don't even care

You are entitled to your opinion but in my opinion Best Of Joy, Another Day, Hold My Hand, Hollywood Tonight, Much To Soon, Behind the Mask and (I Like) The Way That You Love Me are far from garbage. I aappreciate and enjoy each of those songs, and I'm glad to have them in my music collection.

Good choice for a single, but the original version should be used. I don't understand why they rereleased this song on Michael. The version on The Ultimate Collection was finished.

Good choice for a single, but the original version should be used. I don't understand why they rereleased this song on Michael. The version on The Ultimate Collection was finished.

The version of TUC was in demo state, it has been said that Michael was working all the time on this track, like he was known to with many other tracks throughout the years before their releases.
Perfectionist MJ :)

The version of TUC was in demo state, it has been said that Michael was working all the time on this track, like he was known to with many other tracks throughout the years before their releases.

Yes.Michael basically gave Neff-U the track and was like "Do whatever you want with it, make it fresh".

But the songs on TUC that were demos were labeled such in the booklet that accompanied the set. This song wasn't labeled a demo.

Hopefully it will out worldwide in stores.. I just hope it will get some sort of promotion and not just be neglected!

You are entitled to your opinion but in my opinion Best Of Joy, Another Day, Hold My Hand, Hollywood Tonight, Much To Soon, Behind the Mask and (I Like) The Way That You Love Me are far from garbage. I aappreciate and enjoy each of those songs, and I'm glad to have them in my music collection.

^agreed. i'm so jealous. i want it in Australia...but then again we shouldnt really bother. i'm so over waking up at 5am just to catch the one broadcast of clips from the 'michael' album.
but enough grumbling. i absolutely adore this song. not necessarily one of mj's genius pieces but theres something so special and happy about this song. just makes me sway and smile to myself when i hear it

I'll say it again... $ony, what the hell are you doing???

The laziest and lamest effort to squeeze the last few cents/pence out of this album........

What is the point... this album is doomed now, it sold well indeed, but what the eff... no promotion.

I'd say it sold well if it was any other artist.................

......but come one.............Michael Jackson sold over 30million in 2009..............

I WANT A CD SINGLE OF THIS !!!

Great news though!

No CD single for this one.Sorry guys!

Me want CD singles!! :(

Exactly..............

......Surely Michael's music is so good and highly respected that anything less then a CD single is not acceptable!!!!!!

Buy my real question is way release a song that has been officially available since 2004 (that's 7 years)?????

Buy my real question is way release a song that has been officially available since 2004 (that's 7 years)?????

Michael wanted to re-work the song after 2004 so he gave it to Neff-U so he can do a remix for it or something.

Because the version on the 2004 UC was never complete. It was a demo and as the poster above me rightfully said that Michael wanted to rework on it and release it again.

Michael wanted to re-work the song after 2004 so he gave it to Neff-U so he can do a remix for it or something.

Because the version on the 2004 UC was never complete. It was a demo and as the poster above me rightfully said that Michael wanted to rework on it and release it again.

Thanks for that info....I honestly didn't know that......

Releasing singles in only certain countries will not make a dent on album sales.

This is only a radio single.A song that it's played on radio.The MICHAEL 2010 project is finished anyway.

I will say this again because it seems to be ignored. [size=+4]The version of this song on The Ultimate Collection is NOT A DEMO.[/size] It is a completed version. Just look at the booklet that came with TUC. Beautiful Girl is listed as a demo. We've Had Enough and The Way You Love Me and not listed as demos. Please stop saying this song is a demo.

Back