It's 2024. What do you think now of The Jacksons' Victory concert in Toronto (1984)?

I like it! The problems I have with it is the audio mixing is a bit strange, and ever since I saw the T40 doc I wanted to see it in full with the film cameras they used. But yeah it's nice to have a full decent quality Victory tour concert.

I like it! The problems I have with it is the audio mixing is a bit strange, and ever since I saw the T40 doc I wanted to see it in full with the film cameras they used. But yeah it's nice to have a full decent quality Victory tour concert.
There is a VHS recording of the Victory Tour concert on YouTube. It's a bit scratchy at some parts but works 95% fine. The audio is good, too. And the image is not too grainy or fuzzy either. šŸ˜Š

There is a VHS recording of the Victory Tour concert on YouTube. It's a bit scratchy at some parts but works 95% fine. The audio is good, too. And the image is not too grainy or fuzzy either. šŸ˜Š
Indeed, I know of it very well, thanks though. I just would love to see more film footage:love:.

I love the staging, the lighting, the costumes. Michael was vocally still peaking and his moves were fast and sharp. I love it from what I have seen. The only negative is the boring setlist.

I'm biased for obvious reasons lol. This show is special for me. It's the last time he performed here. I never thought this show would leak. Great vocals and energy. I just wish it didn't take so long to get the final rip.

Back