It´s not worth it

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Hello!
I know that the answer to this might be in the For The Record book, which I have, but don´t have with me where I am now, so I can´t look it up. However, I´m not sure if how much was written about it.

My question is this: Was the song "It´s not worth it", recorded by Brandy with MJ background vocals, a Darkchild Michael Jackson Invincible outtake given to Brandy with provided MJ background vocals because MJ didn´t use it or was it a Jerkins song written FOR Brandy that he just used MJ backgrounds from another song?

The reason I wonder is because the MJ backgrounds used on that track (oooooh, baby stay) sound incredible and fantastic, and I think that whatever song those vocals are taken from, it should be released. I also know that the exact same vocals were used on a Jerkins guide track called "Ride with me", which sometime was believed to be an MJ song. But if I remember correctly it was just some kind of a guide song for a reason I don´t remember, which Rodney just used those vocals for, and not really an MJ song.

My point is just that if "It´s not worth it" is an Invincible outtake it needs to be released and if the backgrounds are from another song the song needs to be identified and released ASAP :)

Back