It pains me to see how hurt he was

JennyC

Proud Member
I was browsing videos of Neverland on Youtube when I came across a video of the Neverland raid, the way it was handled was so unprofessional, insensitive and disgusting. Even his staff appeared to be upset by the whole thing. Just seeing those team of sheriffs ransack the place and break into his safes like they were nothing really pained me. Imagine going home to that? I just feel like as if he didn't have enough on his mind he had to put up with them turning his home upside down, no wonder he didn't want to live there anymore. I know this is a topic which has been discussed many, many times before but it actually hurts me to see how much hurt he suffered and in this interview which I found he talks about how the police treated him when he was arrested. It also makes me VERY angry the way people treated him. He talks about how he got bruises on his arm, how he was locked in a toilet for 45 minutes and other things but the pain in his voice, body language and on his face is almost too much to bear. How can the people who caused him so much pain sleep at night? Well you know what they say - what goes around comes around!

So what I would like to discuss in this thread is how the whole thing could have been handled differently? Why do you think the police mistreated him? Was it just inevitable that they would mistreat him given his status as a highly popular public figure? Does it make you angry or sad?

Makes me angry & reminds me of Jim Thomas coverage during the trial on MSNBC & of course Sneddon.

Last edited:
Why do you think the police mistreated him?
TOM SNEEDON wouldn't have had it any other way, he ran that!

Was it just inevitable that they would mistreat him given his status as a highly popular public figure?
YES, because TOM SNEEDON wouldn't have had it any other way! He chased MJ for yrs not for the truth but, for the fame and much more!

Does it make you angry or sad?
MORE THE SAD...ANGRY!

I can't watch that video. It's really upsetting. :cry: When I found out how much he was hurt by so many people, I couldn't even fathom it. I just thought why and how can so many people hurt such a nice person? I remember about a month ago I broke down one night just from thinking about it. I'm so sorry you had to go through so much pain Michael. I think police brutality was the worst of it. :cry:

I can't watch that video. It's really upsetting. :cry: When I found out how much he was hurt by so many people, I couldn't even fathom it. I just thought why and how can so many people hurt such a nice person? I remember about a month ago I broke down one night just from thinking about it. I'm so sorry you had to go through so much pain Michael. I think police brutality was the worst of it. :cry:

Yeh it is very very disturbing and upsetting. Like you I cannot understand why so many people were out to hurt such a nice, kind, loving person. I think a lot of it was down to jealousy. I also heard an audio tape from one of the accuser's fathers saying he would bring him down and that he would never sell another record he would make sure of it once his plan came into play. These people are monsters. I also agree with Ashtanga I can really feel Michael's pain watching this video. I don't think I've ever seen a video where Michael has been as sad as this, apart from the Bashir one. At least all this pain is over now.

your not alone in feeling like this,i felt sad when i found this out aswell.it was his PRIVATE place, his ONLY private place in the world and it was distupted by people with no hearts.its just not fair.i hate to say this as i dont like thinking about michael being gone-but it was THE LIES and THE INVASION of his privacy aswell as MEDIA that killed him...i coudlnt imagine going through all the stress michael went through he did not deserve it and it makes me sad that the world is so cruel.

I too find this very upsetting and it pains me to know how much of an emotional and physical toll this must have taken on Michael, a very sensitive man and for whose lupus must have been playing him up dreadfully due to stress exacerbating the illness! Very sad but I am also very angry at Sneddon and everyone surrounding this who treated Michael so cruelly!

A mix of very jealous, greedy, selfish, malicious and - I believe - racist bullies Sneddon and those police guys were too, all those things they did to Michael is despicable locking him in that vile bathroom is downright unforgiveable and hurting him too!

As someone else said above though, I hope that knowing Michael is safe from all these people now, they can't do any more harm to him and what goes around comes around!
I certainly have no problem in locking Sneddon and those guys in that bathroom plus chuck in Diane the Demon then lose the key accidentally on purpose!!

I was browsing videos of Neverland on Youtube when I came across a video of the Neverland raid, the way it was handled was so unprofessional, insensitive and disgusting. Even his staff appeared to be upset by the whole thing. Just seeing those team of sheriffs ransack the place and break into his safes like they were nothing really pained me. Imagine going home to that? I just feel like as if he didn't have enough on his mind he had to put up with them turning his home upside down, no wonder he didn't want to live there anymore. I know this is a topic which has been discussed many, many times before but it actually hurts me to see how much hurt he suffered and in this interview which I found he talks about how the police treated him when he was arrested. It also makes me VERY angry the way people treated him. He talks about how he got bruises on his arm, how he was locked in a toilet for 45 minutes and other things but the pain in his voice, body language and on his face is almost too much to bear. How can the people who caused him so much pain sleep at night? Well you know what they say - what goes around comes around!

So what I would like to discuss in this thread is how the whole thing could have been handled differently? Why do you think the police mistreated him? Was it just inevitable that they would mistreat him given his status as a highly popular public figure? Does it make you angry or sad?

The aim was to degrade Michael. Yes Michael showed pain which is one of the reasons I do not like to look at his interviews. You can see the pain in his face when he talks, even when he is talking about happy things. This is why I hate tabloids and yellow journalism. Michael's face says it all. Even in the Oprah interview, his face said it all.

In response to your question, they could have handled it better, but this was a deliberate plan to degrade and persecute him.

I can't really watch that video. It just really hurts so much seeing how hurt Michael was. I remember during the first week of the 2nd allegations I had spent almost that entire week just crying almost non stop. Because I was reliving 93 allegations all over again. And I remember how upset I was then over them. Then like 2 weeks later I had became so violently ill because of what was going on with him then. I remember having to spend the rest of that day in bed I was that sick. I don't know why but I could almost literally felt the pain that my poor Michael was going through then. And it just really makes me very angry and sick of what my beloved Michael went through then with what these evil people did to him.

If this was someone who wasn't famous there would have been no footage or images of it released (obviously footage and images would have been taken as evidence for the court) but it certainly would not have been put on youtube and TMZ for the whole world to see. The whole thing, the way it was handled was extremely unfair.

Back