It makes me a bit sad that...

Dudie

Proud Member
That there is a lot of discontent going on right now about the memorial, about how the Jackson family is taking care of things.

Now ofcourse we have freedom of speech and the freedom to tell what we think. And we all want the best for Michael and ofcourse we may get angry about what others decide while we doubt if it's what Michael wanted.

But in the end they can't please everyone, they have to draw a line somewhere, make hard decisions they where hoping they wouldn't have to make. I think they are doing the best they can. We must not forget they are in grief too like we all are.

I just wanted this of my chest and i don't blame anyone . It's just how i feel right now so don't get mad please.

I agree with you
they are grieving and coping the best they can and they know time is of the essence now and they
had to make some fast very hard decisions under the most difficult situation .. we must respect and
support the Jackson family _ there are doing the best they can for themselves and the fans ..

It is impossible for them to take on the whole world
at his memorial _ so they do the best they can

Michael could never do the right thing fans always critical of how he did or did not do things
and now it will transfer to his family and children during his funeral and memorial _
STOP IT Pleaseeeeeeese

We should show them love, respect and support and quit being critical at the most
devistating time in thier lives becuase they can not appease everyone

They are doing the best they can with help from AEG and the City of LA -
this is a mega undertaking that no venue can hold .. we are talking millions here

Be kind to the Jacksons for Michael and his childrens sake and except
and dont critisize _ They can plase everyone .... IMPOSSIBLE

My heart and prayers go out ot them
becuase as devisated and hurt as I am
I know their pain is 100 fold more ....

I cant imagine the pressure and pain they are feeling at this time fans should not put any more on them
let them put their dear son to rest in peace ... :angel:an be greatful they are trying to let you also share
in being part of his memorial whether their in person or via TV and the web _

remember
Love .. is not selfish, arrogant or demanding
have compassion and patience please for the Jackson family and those who are helping them
share their son with the world at this time .. I am most greatful that they want to share and
celebrate his memorial with the fans and people who admired him in the best way they can..
due to the external circumstances beyond thier control

Last edited:
I think the Jacksons are doing the best they can. Love to Michael and the Jacksons.

I agree
as much as its sad a lot of fans won't be able to attend
they've done it in a shortplace of time so credits to them..
I do hope it runs smoothly cuz all eyes are going to be on MJs fans they need to act as good ambassadors for mj!

Back