It is all written, interesting numbers.

Muchos

Proud Member
I'm one that belives that certain thing happen for a reason and try find answers with numbers and dates .(not all the time of course, sometimes for fun ;) )

I was on the bus and this crossed my mind...

Michael Jackson was vindicated of evil allegations and lies on:

Fast forward 49 months on the exact day!

The greatest comeback in the history of the world and the most important time in MJ's career on the date of his opening show:

Why 49 months later..? 4+9= 13

Oh and general ticket sales went on sale???

That's right March 13th

:tease:

^^ on the flip side the four times, 13 makes 52

5+2 += 7.

Michaels favorite number:yes:

I related the 13th with the Vindication Day but not like this, very interesting...

great, so maybe they were planning on screwing the fans right from the beginning with the early july dates being moved to march 2010 ?

13 not so unlucky for some then. I remember thinking when i got my ticket on Friday 13th that it was an unusual choice, if you are superstitious i suppose.

Uri hey, it's great you are a michael fan but still...we don't need your numberology really.

The number 13 has always been lucky for Michael. Along with being vindicated and starting his shows on the 13th, his dream of starting a family even came true for him on the 13th (February 13th). Interestingly, the bible talks about LOVE in the 13th chapter of 1Corinthians!

The number 13 has always been lucky for Michael. Along with being vindicated and starting his shows on the 13th, his dream of starting a family even came true for him on the 13th (February 13th). Interestingly, the bible talks about LOVE in the 13th chapter of 1Corinthians!

Yes, many people believe the number 13 brings bad luck (Friday 13), but this is only a belief. Recalling also that in Kabbalah, the 13 is a very important, is the number of luck and is very positive. It is a number above 12 which is connected to 12 months of the year and the 12 signs of the zodiac, they represent the fragmentation of the physical world, where the Light of the Creator is hidden. The 13 goes above these material forces, and leads to unity of the spiritual world. Even a word in Hebrew has the numerical value 13.​

Curiosities:

*What is the origin of the superstition surrounding the number 13?

In Nordic mythology are a legend about it. Odin, chief of an Asiatic tribe, established his kingdom in Scandinavia. To administer it, celebrate the religious rituals and predict the future, have chosen twelve wise Odin, bringing them into a banquet in Valhalla, home of the gods. Loki, the god of fire, appeared unasked and armed a great confusion. I envy the radiant beauty of Balder, god of the sun and the son of Odin, has made Hodur, the blind god, the murderer by mistake. It was the superstition that 13 people gathered for a dinner is a disgrace.

This legend is similar to the episode of the Last Supper of Christ.

According to some reports, participated in this sacred supper the twelve apostles and Christ, a total of 13 people. Also there was the unfortunate end: the crucifixion and death of Christ, a Friday. And more. In ancient Hebrew numbering, the numbers were represented by letters. The letter indicated that the number thirteen was the same used for the word death.

*The significance of the magic number 13

The number 13 represents the start, as is the number of organized system and the end. This is the symbol of a particular and, with the end (good).
He represents the key to all closed (finished, completed). It is feared because it has the power to create something good or bad. For Jews, the 13 indicates the evolution or the destination (in direction of the death or destruction, because this is a limited number, so that "all efforts will be stopped"). It is also considered a marginal number, which differs from the rule because it is related to the tutorial. The 13 represents the eternal with the escalation of Sisyphus rock toward the top of the mountain.

*And it is the thirteenth letter of the Tarot - Death

The number 13 is associated with the blade of the Tarot - Death and is considered one of the most intriguing of the Tarot. The number 13 is negative and fatalistic for some, for others it is a lucky number. Suggested transformation, renewal and transmutation. This letter does not necessarily mean a negative change. May be linked to pleasant events: marriage, birth, moving to another country. But it is almost always the end of an ancient way of life.

It is common fear is death (spiritual regeneration), as the back end of any cycle with a period of sadness and uncertainty. We are connected to the past, though we no longer serve more; fear the new, the future unknown, yet we know that represents an evolution. So we can say that death is at the same time change (for) and stability. This is a very intriguing paradox.

And, if I'm not mistaken, Michael once said he would like to have thirteen children. Maybe he'll get there... it's only ten to go! :D

I might sound a little crazy, but I've always considered thirteen as a luck number and even 13 Fridays always were lucky days for me.

Back