Israel soldiers dancing

MIST

Proud Member
http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyheter/utrikes/article7423051.ab

OK,they are dancing in a street where palestinians are not allowed to be anymore but they showed they are humans.
Next time they can invite some palestinians and dance to beat it.
If you are able to see the video you can see some american soldiers dancing in the end.
Stop the wars, start dancing..

hmmm yeah the Israeli soldiers are humans also, believe it or not.. and its not like they have a choice to serve in the army..if you don't know, every Israeli has to serve in the army when you reach age 18. Its not like in America and other countries when you have the choice..

I like these videos where they play with the kids

[youtube]vJGyfvoJz64[/youtube]

[youtube]TD9NauMmEpk&feature=related[/youtube]

I saw the Lady Gaga dance and I laughed so hard, HAHAHAHA, priceless.

hmmm yeah the Israeli soldiers are humans also, believe it or not.. and its not like they have a choice to serve in the army..if you don't know, every Israeli has to serve in the army when you reach age 18. Its not like in America and other countries when you have the choice..

I like these videos where they play with the kids

[youtube]vJGyfvoJz64[/youtube]

[youtube]TD9NauMmEpk&feature=related[/youtube]

I was 7 months in Israel but it was a long time ago.
Many of the soldiers who lived in the kibbutz had girlfriends among the volunteers.
We were dancing, having parties, just talking.having fun.
I´ve listened to how hard a life in the army can be.
I lived with a family in the golanheights for some months and sometimes I wonder if their little boy ,who should be an adult by now,still is alive or if he´s one of the soldiers who has been killed.

The videos are nice to see.

Unfortunately, the issue is bigger than the army. It's even bigger than government. Both Israeli and Palestinian fundamentalists are fighting for an ancient and backward cause. One thinks it's their religious destiny to conquer Palestine and continue building settlements, and the other is looking to radical terrorists to solve their problems.

I was 7 months in Israel but it was a long time ago.
Many of the soldiers who lived in the kibbutz had girlfriends among the volunteers.
We were dancing, having parties, just talking.having fun.
I´ve listened to how hard a life in the army can be.
I lived with a family in the golanheights for some months and sometimes I wonder if their little boy ,who should be an adult by now,still is alive or if he´s one of the soldiers who has been killed.

The videos are nice to see.

Oh so you volunteered in Israel? that’s cool! glad to hear you had fun.
I love the Golan Heights, such a beautiful place..the view is amazing.
Yeah when you serve in a combat unit, you never know if you will return home alive.. but again, you don’t have a choice.. of course its hard especially at that age. When others go to collage, you have to go to the army. but its also understandable when you live in a country that is in danger on a daily basis.

Back