Is Who Is It the best song that MJ has ever written?

Is Who Is It the best song that MJ has ever written?

• Yes

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 46 79.3%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
I say yes. If i had to pick one song to represent Michael Jackson as a muscial artist this would be it.

I voted yes. "Who is it" is my absolute favourite MJ song ever! It's perfect!

I Voted No, It's Not Really One Of My Favorites.....The Lyrics Are Great And Stuff!!! But Simply Not A Favorite For Me :no:

I say yes, it's an absolute masterpiece and my favorite song of all time.

Last edited:
I definitely say yes. Mainly because I do have a slight obsession with that song. I have several different versions of that song. It is Michael beat boxing in that song that has cause my slight obsession. I have been totally in L.:wub:.V.E. with his beat boxing ever since I was 13 years old and saw the Oprah interview when it first aired. I am listening to that song now cause I just L.:heart:.V.E. it so much.

My answer would be no, it seems kind of overrated to me. I'd rate quite a lot of Thriller/OTW songs above it, personally, and it's certainly absolutely nowhere near the top of my list of most played MJ songs.

I voted no. I like it and think it's really good but not the best in my opinion :)

I'ts actually not even one of the good songs he wrote.. Stranger in Moscow on the other hand, could easily be called the best song ever written by any songwriter... I can make a list of 30 songs Michael wrote that are much much better than Who is it...

Who Is It isn't one of the good songs? Come on now. The rumble of that bassline, the smack of the snare, the cinematic orchestration of the strings, the nice little flute solo, the beautifully layered chorus vocals, the mind blowing adlibbing for the last few minutes...Who Is It is a fantastic piece that I can listen to over and over and continue to get lost inside the atmosphere that it creates.

I voted no... however Who Is It is one of the songs I love most... LLLOVVE IT!!!!

I voted no. I like the song but I wouldn't consider it the best he's ever written and it is not one of my absolute favourites either.

"Who Is It" is a very well written song, but I think "Stranger In Moscow" and "Billie Jean" are the best ones he's written.

i love who is it...one of my ringtones

but billie jean is the best song michael ever wrote-in my opinion-its iconic and is the most popular song about paternity ever written
i also think dont stop til you get enough is incredible and definitely one of his best self written songs as well

Who Is It has great lyrics, but I think the best songs Michael has ever written are TDCAU, Stranger In Moscow and Money.

hmm.. i voted no. whenever i think about the best song mj has ever done (Lyricly) three songs pop up in my mind.

Is It scary, Stranger in moscow and Mind is the magic! Wow the lyrics in mind in the magic is amazing, veery underrated and imo one of his best in term of lyrics.

I voted no, but just because it's way to hard for me to choose MJ's best song.

voted no.i like so much this song but Michael written many better songs

I'd say it's not, although it IS one of my favorites.

But geee..it does bring up the ever-eluding question: Who IS it, anyway? lol don't matter.

As much as I love and cherish the song, I voted no.
Stranger In Moscow would be the 1st that comes to mind, if asked to give 1 example.

Who Is It is one of my absolute favourites. But there are some songs that I love as much as this song, like Earth Song or Will You Be There. For me, there is no "best" song, but many "best" songs, variing from day to day :)

No, even though its my second favourite Michael song he's written so many great songs impossible to single out just one and say thats the best one he's ever written

Back