Is Wet N Wild Waterpark Really......

Karice

Proud Member
Disgusting and cheap(Cheap being a bad kind of cheap)? i was looking up Wet And Wild reviews online, and some reviews were horrible of it. They said there was trash and debris all over the place, the workers were surly and downright mean and rude, and it rained on the day they were there, so the WNW closed like 6 hours early, and the workers refused to give the money back.... I was thinking of going there soon, but now, I don't know...:mello:

My sister went last year with her boyfriend and had no complaints, she said they had a great time so I'm guessing they didn't experience anything like that. You'll always get more bad reviews than good, if it's not what people expect then they feel compelled to tell someone so they write a bad review and often exaggerate. Where as people who have had a good time don't really feel the need to do so but of course there are some who still write reviews.

A lot of those people who don't end up happy are also the ones who expected to be treated like Kings and Queens on holiday. Some just expect too much and when they don't get it they're not happy. If I was you I'd take it all with a pinch of salt. ;)

Last edited:
I've been and it was the total opposite when I went. Everything was great, very clean and friendly. I mean, this was 10 years ago but it can't have changed that much can it? :unsure:

Back