Is this the girl in dangerous tour?

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
Last edited:
ok i found her on facebook and asked! i hope she answers me! but really i think its her! its too much of a similarity right???

oh this is that "crazy fan" from Russia, they put her on the Bucharest DVD because the romanian girl didn't go nuts when she went on stage....if the girl is russian it might be her

this is off-topic, but the romanian girl on Dangerous tour said before she went on stage the bodyguards told her to "do whatever she wants" when she goes on stage, they wanted the girls to go nuts just for the sake of the show they preferred the nutty ones over the calm ones

oh this is that "crazy fan" from Russia, they put her on the Bucharest DVD because the romanian girl didn't go nuts when she went on stage....if the girl is russian it might be her

this is off-topic, but the romanian girl on Dangerous tour said before she went on stage the bodyguards told her to "do whatever she wants" when she goes on stage, they wanted the girls to go nuts just for the sake of the show they preferred the nutty ones over the calm ones

:lol:
Wow that was safe of the body guards to do.
Some of the girls looked like they could have hurt MJ the way they were acting. Some of them were funny though. It was cute to see the girls that didn't go completely crazy and see them be able to dance and hug MJ.

This might sound weird but I could swear that the girl that was on Hells Kitchen is the girl that MJ has come on stage in Dangerous tour for IJCSLY! u guys look and tell me lol!!!

heres the clip of IJCSLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqAlUltdFrw#movie_player

and heres the girl on Hells Kitchen
http://www.poptower.com/images/db/5021/450/500/hells-kitchen.jpg

What do u guys think???

It's not her. Paula from Hells' Kitchen is 28 like me, which would make her 11 years old at the time..

On a side note, look at Mike at 0:27 - 0:30... :ph34r:

so her name is paula dasilva no that's not a russian name

:lol:
Wow that was safe of the body guards to do.
Some of the girls looked like they could have hurt MJ the way they were acting. Some of them were funny though. It was cute to see the girls that didn't go completely crazy and see them be able to dance and hug MJ.

that's exactly what they wanted them to do, I know they alwasy looked like they were trying so hard to protect MJ from these his crazy fans but they actually liked it it was good for the camera

so.... I stalked Paula on facebook lol and asked her.. and she said it wasnt her and that of course she wishes that woulda been her! but wow! i guess its true everyone has 40 twins in the world and they are def twins! :p

ii think the girl in the bucharet tour's name is cora popscu or something like that i saw an article on her from russia, i cant find it now but that's difinitely not her. i talked to the girl on the other mj website and she gave the link to an article with her in it. both girls were yana's

Back