Is This Sony Music Statement Real ?

ADKIc3mAnX

Proud Member
2983657d78d958325376056869a8a863.png

Nope. It's fake. This was already discussed before.
April fools joke.

Grammatical errors say no, it's fake.

Shame it's a fake, a duet with Adele would be pretty cool.

Let's face it, we aren't likely to ever see a statement like that come from Sony regarding Michael Jackson.

I'm ecited about Bad, but to be honest I want that duets album with Freddie Mercury!

I'm ecited about Bad, but to be honest I want that duets album with Freddie Mercury!

I doubt 3 songs can count as an album, maybe an EP. They'll probably be released as part of some Queen boxset or something. I highly doubt they'll be released as stand-alone singles or a 3 track EP.

This year Queen is re-issuing the live material from their catalog (as part of the deal with their new label Universal). Last year they re-issued their studio albums with bonus stuff on each album. Some were rare gems and some were just pointless live tracks they already released on live albums, which was just a heads-up for this year, when they re-issue their live stuff, with bonus stuff I suppose. Maybe a couple of new live releases such as Knebworth '86, the last concert with Freddie and maybe a 70s concert such as Hammersmith '75 or Earls Court '77 (those being the priority of the fans), Knebworth not so much, but still worth having in your collection.

So this year, it's mostly about live stuff in Queen's camp. Which is why I honestly have no idea how and when they'll release the MJ & Freddie duets. I highly doubt they'll randomly release the long awaited Anthology set (that Queen fans are salivating for) this year, maybe next year. If they would indeed release it this year (which again, I HIGHLY doubt) then they could put the tracks on that boxset along with the other rare stuff, demos and unreleased stuff they'd release.

So either Brian and Roger come up with a way to release those three tracks this year (maybe just two, still no word on Victory) or we're just gonna get another delay on them... S'ok though, we'll eventually get those tracks too. If not this year, then we'll surely get them next year.

Don't worry, Bad25 should keep us busy this year... :D

Last edited:
Back