is this really MJ?!? PLEASE HELP!

kimmyyloveMJ

Proud Member
so i was watching some videos of Michael on youtube :) and i came across this video saying it's Michael's new unreleased song. this was my first time hearing it and it really doesn't sound like him at first but when i listen to it over and over....i hear "Michael" in it. idk how to explain but can someone tell me if it's him or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc8gJ7VcrnA

it's a really good song btw =)

I think Michael had made many unreleased songs with akon, neyo, will I am.. This could be one of them but I cant tell either? I think it is

i don't think it's MJ..and it's not NE YO..whoever sings this wants to sound like michael and sings like michael would! i like the song tho

could be that jason malachi guy again :)

on some parts it does sound like mike a little bit

Wow, it really sounds like MJ. I don't think it is though...but maybe! It has the Michael 'touch'...if it's not someone is a good impersonator!

Something I've learned is that if you're even slightly unsure that it's Michael singing then it isn't him. So basically, this isn't Michael... and I can't hear Ne-yo anywhere neither.
Ne-yo's harmonies sounds differently, trust me, I've studied him :D

noo. not michael, and not ne-yo. and idea of ne-yo trying to sound like michael reeeeeaally bugs me..

No. In the main stream music industry song writers will have a song written and recorded with a singer that sounds like the artist they think will sing it. That way the record company can kind of get a feel for it and present it to the artist (a demo). One example is Rhianna and Akon, there was a song that came out right after the thing w/ Chris Brown happend and people thought it was really her and Akon but it was just a demo. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3adGPAtkCo
It's just a leaked demo

Something I've learned is that if you're even slightly unsure that it's Michael singing then it isn't him. So basically, this isn't Michael... and I can't hear Ne-yo anywhere neither.
Ne-yo's harmonies sounds differently, trust me, I've studied him :D
yeah i don't hear ne-yo at all. and i guess you're right :) if we're not sure, then it's not him.

Back