Is this real? Mj plays tic tac toe?

MJstarlight

Guests

I came aross this on ebay:

This is a one of a kind Michael Jackson piece of history.
On March 28, 1993, Michael Jackson visited and stayed at the Mirage Resort in Las Vegas.
This placemat is from the meal where Michael Jackson and a young boy named "J" dined at the California Pizza Kitchen restaurant inside the Mirage. On the back of the place mat MJ and J are written while the two played a game of filling the boxes. They also played three games of tic-tac-toe.
This is such a unique piece of history from a pop legend.
This item is in excellent condition.
Please ask all questions before bidding.

!BVzdHMQCGk~$(KGrHgoOKjkEjlLm,8SUBKU(k0YeMg~~_1.JPG

!BVzdHMQCGk~$(KGrHgoOKjkEjlLm,8SUBKU(k0YeMg~~_1.JPG

link http://cgi.ebay.com/Unique-Michael-Jackson-Autograph_W0QQitemZ130318394327QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5794e3d7&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A16%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A50

if so I think thats very cute

Im guessing its real lol its buy it now price is
$1,500.00 :eek:
but its bidding is up at $100 with free shipping

I also found this one

This is an autograph of Michael Jackson with Randy, Jackie, and Marlon. This was obtained from them in March of 1972 at the Sheraton Hotel in New Orleans. On the back is part of a notice from the hotel. My family had a suite on the 2nd floor of the hotel and returned one night to be met by a body guard at the elevator informing us that the floor was closed. My father informed him that we had a suite at the end of the hall. The management asked us to move to another room but my father refused. The Jackson family agreed that we could stay on the floor with them. Myself and my 3 siblings spent many hours running and playing with Michael and his family while they were at the hotel. Michael even gave me a kiss! As I recall, their noted song at the time was "Rockin' Robin". Their family even offered us tickets to their concert in New Orleans, but we had to leave the next day and could not attend.

!BW!LJiw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKjgEjlLmYUWJBKVU1It72Q~~_1.JPG

interesting...

The paper is worn and has been taped where it had ripped when my sister and I fought over who the piece of paper belonged to. All autographs are legible and 100% authentic. The writing at the bottom is that of my mother noting the time and location.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jackson...c0.m14&_trkparms=65:16|66:2|39:1|293:4|294:50

Back