Is This One Of The World's WORST Videos?

Pretty terrible, looks like it's in some poor area. This kind of thing probably happens often but isn't captured on camera and spread all over the interwebz.

Oh. my. God. Very disturbing. Looks almost illegal.

I was expecting this to be high school or junior high at the least. Ew. Just ew.

what in the f*** is the purpose of this? omg truly disgusting! those parents/teachers whatever the hell they are need to be shot!!

unfortunatelly these things happen, i've read about this kinda thing happening in Brazil where the kids smoke, do drugs, engage in sex and are literally born in criminality in the favelas not sure if its still like that these days...

I saw this the other day, my boyfriend was watching it....its so disgusting and sad. I really am scared for the way that our world is turning out...I would never have dreamed of doing this when I was younger...I'm more disgusted by the person recording it, and the adults who are allowing this to happen..that is what the real problem is - the kids don´t know any better, but the adults do. Its disgusting, and the adults involved should be ashamed of themselves.

:bugeyed :bugeyed OMG! Little children are not supposed to dance like that! (if this can be considered as dancing......) :doh: It definitely is one of the world's worst videos........

WHAT THE...?!?! :bugeyed And the adults are filming the "dance", encouraging the kids and even showing them example?? That's more than disturbing, that's sick and disgusting.

I really have no word to describe this.. it's... omg..
Michael would cry seeing that. Almost happy he's not here anymore to see that.
Wish I did not clicked the link.

OMG! That is sooo AWFULLY DISGUSTING! But I blame this on the adults that are there with the kids. They shouldn't be allowing little kids to dance like that.

I don't even want to watch, but from the comments I can guess what it is, and it sounds absolutly disgusting.
Carinemjj your right MJ would cry if he saw this !!

I just watch the first 10 seconds and I was nearly sick !! my stomach is churning right now :puke:

Last edited:
That was really disgusting to watch. I had to turn it off after the first minute. I wish I didn't even seen that much of it. The people that were in charge of those kids should either be shot or arrested. When I was their ages I would have never dance like that. Then again I don't even think that kind of dancing even existed when I was their ages. That has to be the most disgusting as well as the world's worst video that has ever been made.

this is truly disgusting and sad. some people are just really sick.

f'd up, sick people that made these kids do this.. had to turn it off after about a minute... so many things in this world that are just so wrong!! :no:

What do you mean?
Warning: don't read this post if you're a bit sensitive.

There's MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH worse videos out there.

Not specifically like this, but for example 3 guys one hammer (for the love of God do not search for it) and one that I had the misfortune to a view; a little cute kitteh having its head crushed by a sadistic woman's high heels...and she laughed. Also various cats being burned alive / mutilated by more sadistic people...

But those are just examples, there are even worse videos than those.

Last edited:
There's MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH worse videos out there.

Not specifically like this, but for example 3 guys one hammer (for the love of God do not search for it) and one that I had the misfortune to a view; a little cute kitteh having its head crushed by a sadistic woman's high heels...and she laughed. Also various cats being burned alive / mutilated by more sadistic people...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ..I dont wanna know that such horror exists :no:

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed Oh man, I should never have read this post...... :puke: :( :(

I'm sorry, I did just add a warning to the post...but at least now you know what's out there. Better than incidentally stumbling into the videos / pictures because you didn't think things that bad could be on the internet.

That is absolutely disgusting.....who ever is in charge of those children should be shot....that is a disgrace.....shame on the adults in charge. That has to be illegal....the teacher should be charged with a criminal offense.

I'm sorry, I did just add a warning to the post...but at least now you know what's out there. Better than incidentally stumbling into the videos / pictures because you didn't think things that bad could be on the internet.

of course I know that disgusting things like that exist.. I just dont wanna know..

..I cant believe some "humans" can be sooo cruel :no:

Back