Is this MJ kids on Facebook???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowAngel

Proud Member
This is abosolutely weird. I'm sure most people will think his kids are private people and don't share private stuffs on something like facebook. But in these profile, "Prince" and "Paris" wrote a lot of stuffs, including how Paris got a gift that was expecially prepared by his dad before he passed away and Prince claiming he isn't virgin.

At first, I thought I should just ignore those posers/fakes but now it seems they are getting their account verified! Now, Facebook don't normally have a verified account system unlike Twitter.

If those profile are real then, I'm very suprised to see any Mj kids is behaving like that. But I highly doubt it's real! I wanted to ask those people to verify their accound by posting a video of themslef saying that that is their real account! I bet they can't do that because I find find it hard to believe those are real. However, there are people on fb who definately believe it's real, I find it really disrespectful if those accounts are fakes! Who do they think there are? Fooling the fans and distorting the image of MJ kids.

On the siblings links, you can see that they have other close friends like Omer Bhatti, Spencer Malnik..etc. (I thought it's spelled Malnik)
All the photos of them in fb are found on google image! lol!

Prince
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000569836591#!/profile.php?id=100000569836591

Paris
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000569836591#!/profile.php?id=100000569836591

Blanket
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000569836591#!/profile.php?id=100000666877487

Lol Totally fake, everything. I went on the Omer one, and he doesn't even know how to spell in his bio. He has way to much grammatical issues for someone his age.

And I doubt Prince isn't a virgin. And if he isn't, I doubt he would just get out there and say it like that.

Grace wrote on her Facebook page in 2009 to please tell

people that the kids don't have tweeter, Facebook, etc...

there are dozens of fake accounts of J5 on twitter and on facebook, IMO those given by you are also fake ones.
Grace, Tito, Genevie, Karen indeed wrote couple of times, they don't have accounts, but I am sure they do have them, but only private (on one of leaked videos with Paris u can see the reflexion of twitter page in her glasses)

Yep, Most probably fake. Even if real we wouldn't entertain sharing the links for them on here.

Been disscussed many times, No reason to really discuss this further. Their privacy of late had been invaided way too much as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back