Is this Michael behind JayZ's girls girls girls?

kasume

Proud Member
"He was on my song 'girls girls girls' singing these background vocals and I didn't even put his name on it."

is that him?? it sounds like him a bit....why am I just learning about this.

But JayZ said Michael was on this song for his original album. And it could be Michael manipulated a bit.

Michael admitted singing the background vocals for another song before and no one knew it was him.

I think it could be Michael, because it does sound like him a bit. I don't see why JayZ would lie. That quote is even mentioned in the making of thriller book. Are they spreading lies in that book? I think it's Michael.

There's something about the voice behind this that just feels like him to me. The mannerism is Michael. I think he's just singing a different way here so people won't automatically recognize him so easily.

Last edited:
Jay Z said in an interview that MJ was singing on Girls, Girls, Girls remix.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1450083/20011017/jay_z.jhtml

Oct 17 2001 10:08 AM EDT
Michael Jackson To Join Jay-Z On ‘Girls’ Remix
Gloved One repays Jigga for hip-hop ‘You Rock My World’ rhymes, track due in late December.

By Teri vanHorn, with additional reporting by Tina Johnson and Shaheem Reid

LOS ANGELES — Jay-Z and Michael Jackson won’t stop ’til they get enough (remixes).

Since Jigga rhymed on a hip-hop version of the Gloved One’s single “You Rock My World,” Jackson plans to return the favor by singing the hook on a “Girls, Girls, Girls” remix.

“My mom likes it because she gets to see how successful her son is. ‘You’re working with Michael Jackson, you must be all right; you must be pretty good,’ ” Jay-Z said while lounging in a Beverly Hills hotel suite Saturday. He had just returned from working on the track at a nearby studio.

The “Girls, Girls, Girls” remix, produced by Kanye West, will be released around Christmas, Jay said.

The Jay-Z/Jackson alliance became public when the rapper brought M.J. onstage during a Long Island, New York, festival concert last summer (see “Jay-Z’s Special Guest A Thriller For Summer Jam Crowd”). “Izzo (H.O.V.A.),” the first single from Jay-Z’s recent The Blueprint, samples the Jackson 5′s “I Want You Back.”

Jay said he and Jackson haven’t discussed shooting videos together but said he’s open to the possibility. “I’m working on my dance moves, so we’ll see. No, I’m joking — no dancing. I have rhythm, but I’m cool to leave that to Mike.”

Last edited:
Yep, MJ did the remix, which was never released...

thats a old school R&B singer name betty white I think I can't get the name of the female right now but yes MJ is on the remix sadly it was never release

Back