Is this just a coincidence or what ?

billyworld99

Proud Member
Mj's super successful album at the start of his adult solo career was "Off the Wall".... The dictionary definition of "off the wall" is :bizarre: conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual

Now how is it that one of the media's favorite adjectives for him was also "bizarre" ? Is this just coincidence ?

Wasn't there also an antique store "Off the Wall". I wonder how long that antique store exists already. It was his favorite store, or one of his favorite stores. Maybe its name inspired him to write a song called Off The Wall. I will have to look up what inspired him to write that song.

The media did not call him bizarre and freakish until after sales for the Thriller album skyrocketed and he bought the Beatles catalogue. He became greater than any other Black artist before him, and therefore he could no longer be confined in the imaginary "box".

Wasn't there also an antique store "Off the Wall". I wonder how long that antique store exists already. It was his favorite store, or one of his favorite stores. Maybe its name inspired him to write a song called Off The Wall. I will have to look up what inspired him to write that song.

Mike didn't write Off The Wall.....

fans was saying that the title of his album off the wall often describe his life after he blew up with his solo success

Mj's super successful album at the start of his adult solo career was "Off the Wall".... The dictionary definition of "off the wall" is :bizarre: conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual

Now how is it that one of the media's favorite adjectives for him was also "bizarre" ? Is this just coincidence ?

yeah that's one way of looking at it..but 'off the wall' was just a popular 'saying' slang during those times.

Back