Is this IJCSLY on another rehearsals date?

cgrimberg

Proud Member
51gjBtVvjAL.jpg

Is the performance on blu ray ? I really wanna see that one :(

I don't think it is, But it should be. It looks beautiful. Why haven't they let us see this? :(

that one looks magical.
If i could i would watch every single second of MJ on film.. from every camera.. every angle! i want more :( seen as though we can't have the real thing like we was going to.. sigh

I totally agree. I dont understand why they dont release everything to the fans .. would be such a comfort to have .. cuz we all miss him ...the least they could do for us

Yep, it's from the 23rd June - but presumably the performance shown in the film vocally was better.

they are probably keeping it so they can cash on us fans later also more and more by releaseing more stuff sepparately

they are probably keeping it so they can cash on us fans later also more and more by releaseing more stuff sepparately

Or because his vocals and performance were better on the date shown in TII.

They'll probably sell SIM/Dangerous etc. but not the other IJCSLY. I doubt we'll ever see it - it was left out for a reason, and we've got the better one.

^ how can you be so sure that we got the better one?

I am agree with Agnes! if you remember they said that we will get another hour... but we got around 10 min new shoots. the rest is ppl talking talking....

the reason is - MONEY

Or because his vocals and performance were better on the date shown in TII.

They'll probably sell SIM/Dangerous etc. but not the other IJCSLY. I doubt we'll ever see it - it was left out for a reason, and we've got the better one.
in the movie of course they put the better one...but once they run out of stuff they will keep releasing these as well for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ M.O.N.E.Y

and of course all for "LOVE" :lol:

^ how can you be so sure that we got the better one?

I am agree with Agnes! if you remember they said that we will get another hour... but we got around 10 min new shoots. the rest is ppl talking talking....

the reason is - MONEY

He was vocally incredible in the one they showed in TII - if he was better in any IJCSLY rehearsal which they left out I would be incredibly surprised.

I can see the sense of leaving stuff out of the film like Dangerous and SIM - if they put everything out, that would be it. But keeping some stuff until later will surprise us - I mean, an unseen HD Michael Jackson performance!

Wow, it looks amazing. I wish they would let us see the other rehearsals. I'm sure they were just as great. :(

I seriously don't think we're ever gonna see it at least not for another decade

Michael unfortunately had to deal with bad people, press, haters.... Now we have to deal with this money-makers!!

Its NOT fair... They should give us the whole rehearsal, from day 1 to the last day... Im so angry with this people!!

In the version that is in This Is It he complains at the end that he shouldn't have sung out like he did so maybe on the later one he wasn't giving it his all vocally to save his voice. It does look incredible though.

I really wanted to see this rehearsal too. I felt a little disappointed because it wasn't shown in the film. I doubt they even recorded or video-taped it. :(

The one on TII is a total mess with them both messing up the lyrics. :lol: it's cute though :wub:

thanks a million for this topic , i was wondering the same thing...why this performance was not shown in the film even if parts of it like they did for the other songs ?

thanks again ,MJ fans rocks lol.

thanks a million for this topic , i was wondering the same thing...why this performance was not shown in the film even if parts of it like they did for the other songs ?

thanks again ,MJ fans rocks lol.

yr welcome , thank you the same to ya. :)

i really don't know why we didn't get it.
cuz judging by his clothing in the hall of mirrors pic, he performed this the same day he performed the version of I'll Be There we have in the movie.

and his voice was perfect on that.

and on another note off topic, i refuse to believe that MJ only performed Billie Jean one time. i heard that they said he didn't need to do it more than once because he does it alone. well he performed human nature ALONE at least 3 times. i wanna see another billie jean performance. the one we got was amazing tho i might add.

Back