Is this called "This Is It era"?

Topflux

Proud Member
What "era" is this we are living now? Are you calling it "This Is It era" like "HIStory era" or "Dangerous era" or should it just be called "Posthumous era"..?

No, not Posthumous.

This is it era - FOREVER.

Ammm.... well.... what other name this could have? I hope someone will give it another name. I don't like it very much any way, it's sad... but well... that's it.... :-/

I think so, yes.
Kind of a "sad" era but it's a bit ironic if you ask me for it to be called, "This Is It."

I think so, yes.
Kind of a "sad" era but it's a bit ironic if you ask me for it to be called, "This Is It."

How so?
sorry, I am quite slow....
coy.gif

What "era" is this we are living now? Are you calling it "This Is It era" like "HIStory era" or "Dangerous era" or should it just be called "Posthumous era"..?

yes this it is era for us
first a nice this is it movie comes with a great sound track
who knows what new/unheard music we will get to hear in the future
for now this is it era

I would say "This Is It" era but its not really an era persay because hes not makin music anymore (not to be negative whatsoever) please dont take that the wrong way :(

what are you guys talking about? This is NOT the final curtain call, we have a lot more to see from him. Yes this is the first posthumous era but it's not the last.

THIS IS the This Is It era wether people like it or not.

I like it.

Always invincible.

+1

Either that or we're now slowly transforming into the Michael Jackson era - which is an eternal reflection of the human itself, Michael Jackson that is.
Which means that everyone in the business are/was in his era.

I don't know, I've never been into these "eras" :lol:

Back