Is this a REALLY BAD JOKE?!?!

Its a SICK joke. We all want this to be a joke but it is not!

:S I dont believe that this is MJ
I REALLY WANT TO BELIEVE IT
BUT MICHAEL HAD CURLS !

I wanna wake up dead people. I must be stupid but i keep thinking how to get him back :(

:no: it isn't. i wish it was in a weird way. but i have to accept the fact it isn't true. i wish people wouldn't do this, fans are really fragile at the moment and don't need things like this :( :cry:

I think Glen becks was worst,he just made it seem like Michael Jackson wasn't nothing

Ugh. That is not funny at all. It is not helping especially for his family, friends and fans when we all so wish this was the case that he was alive. They need to take that down. It just messes with people's emotions.

Oh, I like how they've plastered the pages in advertisements, it means they get money for their 'hard work.'

God, it makes me sick to see this. Michael has left us in body, but his soul and his music are still here and will always be here for us. It's disgusting that someone would try to make a quick pound by stealing a 'story' from the scummy, lying Sun newspaper and try to make something of it. It should be closed down. Michael would NEVER do anything like that on his, family, friends and fans.

I opened the site and looked at the pic, and I was like DUH :doh:!!! This guy doesnt even look like Michael!!

I feel VERY sad for the fans!! :( This is a SICK joke!!

Michael simply did not belong to this World. Seriously, I'm starting to realize it and understand it!

I haven't viewed it but oh my God I don't know what to say.

I would do anything to get our beloved Michael back...:cry:

pretty neat trick fooling the police, the coroner, the other coroner, and the hospital, who would all know to look for vitiligo scars, burn scars on his scalp and everything.

Stupid indeed.. but at the same time, in a weird way, i wish he was still alive. I don't know what to think anymore. :eek:

It's interesting... but at the same time very insulting to us fans.

No Michael would never fake something like this. I cant accept it either. I wish it was all just a nightmare
I wish he could come back to us :(
come back Michael, we need you!!! :(

ok I opened that link,and I saw some guy with long straight hair,but michael had curls when he died?and in his last days he had curls,this is bad joke,and needs to stop..Some fans could belive in this

Back