Is this a fitting nickname for beyonce?

ASIS

Proud Member
The ghetto diva! :D now fans don't kill me just yet. I'm not trying to insult her (the name isn't even that insulting) but look at this:
8%2143657467fgfhdhfhhghh.gif

....and tell me that name isn't fitting :lol:

I notice people on here don't seem to like Beyonce but I LOVE her.

She's a good singer and importantly for me a great performer!

I LOVE her performing live on stage she puts so much into it!

She blows me away! I think she's amazing.

Well, a Diva is the female version of the hustler, of the Hustler, of the, of the Hustler - so... :rolleyes:

:lol:

I notice people on here don't seem to like Beyonce but I LOVE her.

She's a good singer and importantly for me a great performer!

I LOVE her performing live on stage she puts so much into it!

She blows me away! I think she's amazing.

I don't hate her, infact i respect her for her talent... but c'mon the ghetto diva is a perfect name for beyonce don't you think? :D

I can't front about this one, I love Beyonce from every aspect possible - but she's not "real ghetto".
I mean, when I think of ghetto - I think of someone that is really street.

My vote is that Beyonce is a diva, period - I mean, she has some many sides :lol:
But I definitely she got that Ghetto Diva side, also...

Keyshia Cole is one hell of a Ghetto Diva though with her ass and titties hanging out all the time :lol:
keyshia-cole-1.jpg

Lil Kim would be another Ghetto Diva.

I've heard that Beyonce grew up in a middle class family...

So, I don't know how she got the ghetto image.... :lol:

I like Destiny's Child better than solo Beyonce, especially the original quartet, but Michelle Williams is good too. I like the 2nd Beyonce album (and it's the only one I bought), but the other 2 aren't interesting to me.

I for one love Beyonce I find her to be a very gifted and talented young lady...uhmm Ghetto Diva??..No....:)

I didn't choose beyonce because she was the most ghetto out of them, quite the contrary. It's because she really is a classic dive but sometimes she goes HELLVA ghetto, like hardcore stuff. That's why I think the name suits her.

Back