Is there anything confirmed?

I am getting sick and tired of reports about what happened. One source says it's an overdose, another says accidentally overdosed by his doctor. Brian Oxman says it's about medicines but he's not gonna give any names...what is all this?

The thing that sucks so bad is....that everyone can claim something, but it's not nessecarily true. Nothing has to be true....i DO however believe what Frank Dileo said. That during MJ's last days he seemed happy and was
really ready for the shows. So why would he take his own life then?

My dad saw several documentaries yesterday on good channels on tv in Holland...and there was a jackson friend who said Michael has been on medicines for a long long time now...so that's all very sad.

To make a long story short...

WHAT is known about the autopsy and it's results...what is known and confirmed?

I think Mr. Dileo already said it. ain't no overdosis nor injections. Al this is freakin bs.

know nothing confirmed until final results in 6 weeks or so

I am getting sick and tired of reports about what happened. One source says it's an overdose, another says accidentally overdosed by his doctor. Brian Oxman says it's about medicines but he's not gonna give any names...what is all this?

The thing that sucks so bad is....that everyone can claim something, but it's not nessecarily true. Nothing has to be true....i DO however believe what Frank Dileo said. That during MJ's last days he seemed happy and was
really ready for the shows. So why would he take his own life then?

No one has said that he 'took his own life' like just like that without a reason... He wasnt like that. It would have been different if he had been in troubles but this time around there were no troubles in his mind and he was extremely happy. It's always possible he went 'overfit' like athletics. Remember he had rehearsals last night. But we will be told everything how it was.

I seriously hope so, i really do. But watching CNN i also saw a report about Jesse Jackson saying the Jackson family might want an autopsy on MJ done by their own people...meaning they are suspicious of something.

Why would Jesse be lying? I really find this all very shady to be honest.

I seriously hope so, i really do. But watching CNN i also saw a report about Jesse Jackson saying the Jackson family might want an autopsy on MJ done by their own people...meaning they are suspicious of something.

Why would Jesse be lying? I really find this all very shady to be honest.
Me too, unfortunately.. I hope that we can someday know what really happened, so that this doesn't become a mystery that's never solved.
Someway it still feels so surreal.

Back