Is MJ lift hand or right hand

rockstar

Proud Member
all the past years i did know if MJ lift hand or right hand

if he is life hand it cause lift hand people are crevied people that are smart :yes: :clapping::better::better:so i'm asking :D so if he is cause i'm lift hand :D

He seemed to do most of his 'pointing' and arm related poses with his right arm. So I would say right handed.

I think a better question is was he left or right footed? As he does a lot of stuff with his left foot.

He seemed to do most of his 'pointing' and arm related poses with his right arm. So I would say right handed.

I think a better question is was he left or right footed? As he does a lot of stuff with his left foot.

good observation...i hadn't noticed that before...:clapping:

But i remember in Black Or White he kicks the bottle with his right foot. Dont know if that means anything?

all the past years i did know if MJ lift hand or right hand

if he is life hand it cause lift hand people are crevied people that are smart :yes: :clapping::better::better:so i'm asking :D so if he is cause i'm lift hand :D

"crevied" ?

Right handed... but i believe he could be ambidextrous, which means he could use both hands for the same things.

I believe this, because through the decades, he did some of his moves in reverse (sideslide, circleslide) which needs parts of the brain which are underdeveloped with most people.

Example: MJ didn`t seem to have any problem to slide reversed/mirrored when he did BAD at LA while dancing with the kids. I know there are more examples...but it immediatly show how gifted he was :)

I've wondered about this too. I guess he was right handed but why did he wear his watch on his right hand (like left handed ppl do?).Which left me to think he might have been ambidextrous.

I'm right handed but if you ask me to stand on one foot I stand on my left one because I feel I have a better balance then.

But i remember in Black Or White he kicks the bottle with his right foot. Dont know if that means anything?

Your right he seems to do the kicking with his right leg. He made it very clear back in 2001 that he kicks with the right leg haha

Its quite confusing, because he does kicks and stomps with his right leg......but taps his heel and stuff with his left leg. Im not so sure now. Perhaps he is right footed after all.

I've wondered about this too. I guess he was right handed but why did he wear his watch on his right hand (like left handed ppl do?).Which left me to think he might have been ambidextrous.

I'm right handed but if you ask me to stand on one foot I stand on my left one because I feel I have a better balance then.
I'm right handed and wearing my watch on my right hand too, I copied it from Michael years ago lol

o.k o.k no fighting here please can everybody be nices please thanks

thanks for telling me that he is right hand thanks

That's it. Enough with the arguing. Some people are ok with using was. Others do not want to use it. Respect that.

That's not cruel. It's being real. Mike is dead, so it's wrong to use "is". Was is the correct word.
Sorry, but no one needs reminding, nor should it personally offend you in any way if people want to use "is" - i.e. it's none of your business.
Likewise, to ForeverBeInPeaceMichael - There's nothing wrong with using "was".

He IS right hand

look at these :)

michaeljackson.jpg

michael_jackson_5296490.jpg

art.jacksonautograph.gi.jpg

i am right handed and i wear my watch on my right hand also,i,ve always done it,don,t know why,it,s easier for me to put it on my right hand,

I'm right handed, and unlike a lot of people, I eat with my fork in my right hand where fork in the left hand is meant to be the 'proper' way. I don't know why I do it the other way round, I always have!! My left hand is basically useless and so weak! However I have met other people who hold the fork in the right hand so I know I'm not alone :)

I'm right handed, and unlike a lot of people, I eat with my fork in my right hand where fork in the left hand is meant to be the 'proper' way. I don't know why I do it the other way round, I always have!! My left hand is basically useless and so weak! However I have met other people who hold the fork in the right hand so I know I'm not alone :)

I do the same thing! People always comment on it as well which I find kind of annoying lol!

I do the same thing! People always comment on it as well which I find kind of annoying lol!

*high five*

Ah thats so cool you do too Stacey! :)

Although it is pretty annoying when people feel the need to comment... I'm like '...and your point is?!'

:D

Back