Is Michael's name registered as a trade mark? (Urgent)

BONGANI

Proud Member
Hi everyone, I'm doing research and I'm urgently looking for info as to wether Michael's name and MJJ logo is registered as a trade mark?

Hi everyone, I'm doing research and I'm urgently looking for info as to wether Michael's name and MJJ logo is registered as a trade mark?

Well maybe you should research trademarks first. Of course the MJJ logo is a registered trademark! As for the name, no, unless you are passing yourself off as being involved with the estate.

Also, this is not news!

Well maybe you should research trademarks first. Of course the MJJ logo is a registered trademark! As for the name, no, unless you are passing yourself off as being involved with the estate.

Also, this is not news!

Then the mods can move the bloody thread. I don't post here as often so excuse the confusion with the forums.
What do you mean when you say ''Ofcourse its registered as a trade mark? There are many well known trade marks that are not registered, this is not a frivolous question! Please don't try to be smart with me, If you don't have information on the topic, simply ignore it. Its as simple as that!

Then the mods can move the bloody thread. I don't post here as often so excuse the confusion with the forums.
What do you mean when you say ''Ofcourse its registered as a trade mark? There are many well known trade marks that are not registered, this is not a frivolous question! Please don't try to be smart with me, If you don't have information on the topic, simply ignore it. Its as simple as that!

It's not a trademark if it's not registered. What exactly is your question? I'm lost :bugeyed

Try this site - should be able to help you with your quest.

United States Patent and Trademark Office.

An Agency of the Department of Commerce; The USPTO advises the Administration on copyright protection and policy.

http://www.uspto.gov/

PS: Try not to sweat it to much because you incorrectly posted in the wrong thread etc. I have been here for a few years and I am STILL learning the proper protocol of MJJC.

Pleased to see you posting; welcome back!

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless

:angel:

Try this site - should be able to help you with your quest.

United States Patent and Trademark Office.

An Agency of the Department of Commerce; The USPTO advises the Administration on copyright protection and policy.

http://www.uspto.gov/

PS: Try not to sweat it to much because you incorrectly posted in the wrong thread etc. I have been here for a few years and I am STILL learning the proper protocol of MJJC.

Pleased to see you posting; welcome back!

God Bless

:angel:

Awww thanks Susie :) I'll check the link out. Many thanks! L.O.V.E

Awww thanks Susie :) I'll check the link out. Many thanks! L.O.V.E

Your very welcome! Should you need assistance in the future. Please feel free to contact me. I will do what I can to assist you with your quest (s)... if anything, at the very least I can try to point you in the right direction.

God Bless

:rollingpeace: :angel: :rollingpeace:

MJJ Productions is trademarked I think.. but Michael's name isn't

Clearly you know absolutely NOTHING about Trade marks. A trade mark does not have to be registered to be a trade mark. It's okay, I'll wait for someone who understands the question. Have yourself a nice day.

Excuse me but I'm not the one asking for advice here am I?

A trademark or trade mark is a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual, business organization, or other legally REGISTERED entity to identify that the products or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services.

For example, if MJJ Community is not registered as a trademark then I have every right to start my own website mjjcommunity.co and nobody can do a thing to stop me. However if I decided to register michaeljackson.co and claimed it to be "official" I would be guilty of infringement.

If you're not willing to respect peoples answers on here then maybe think twice about asking questions.

Back