Is Michael technically astute?

iboz75

Proud Member
With Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and cellphones that do just about everything, do you think that Michael is with the rest of the world with technology?

Well we've seen him on the phone I think in the last year or so. He had a real nice looking blackberry I think. In terms of myspace and Facebook and the internet and what not, I feel like he's a little behind on the times. Everything "official," online that has to do with MJ, usually just seems to be website made and updated by whoever is MJ's rep. I remember how people said he had an online chat around the Invincible time.....but that was 8 years ago. The best thing he's probably ever done was simultaneously launch Michael Jackson Live and his new wesbsite with the Press Conference.

Dunno and don't care. I'm sure if he does, he's doesn't have one and if he doesn't, he'd figure it out and still not have one.

^^I believe if he does, someone else is handling it for him, If he had an actual Twitter like 1 million people would be following him.

Back