Is Michael on the way to LONDON ????

mj_insane

Proud Member
Hey

On Kenny Ortega's twitter , he has a new post :

"I'm off to the airport, a quick overnighter. Catch me if you can haha. Ciao friends :)
about 3 hours ago from web"

DOES THIS MEAN HES HEADING TO LONDON - I MEAN IT WOULD MAKE SENSE . ALSO IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR MICHAEL TO BE WITH HIM ????

**sorry , i know there is a thread for kenny ortega's twitter , but i thought something like this might just deserve its own thread lol**

Its very unlikely i don't think theres any overnight flights to London from the U.S.

"overnighter" probally means an overnight visit , most likely Vegas. Theres no way he could do an over night visit to London!!

Its very unlikely i don't think theres any overnight flights to London from the U.S.
Of course there are overnight flights... from LA there are flights to London leaving in the evening, like at all major airports!

Kenny flew to Vegas
to do some work on a show there
he posted it in his twitter :)

a dancer on twitter said something about 19 days. so 19 days until they leave for london? (the dancers that is) theyve been rehearsing for more than 19 days havnt they?

a dancer on twitter said something about 19 days. so 19 days until they leave for london? (the dancers that is) theyve been rehearsing for more than 19 days havnt they?

Yes. I saw that too. Somethings tells me that the tweet means 19 days til London. Lets assume that :p That means they will touch down in London around 3-4th july. R.F also wrote in his latest column that Mj will take off to London on July 3.
Just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Back