Is Michael Now In London? (Rumour?)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Is Michael in London because there are rumours going around with Janet now arriving in London that Michael is already there rehearsing?

Makes me wonder about a Scream duet live which would be MAD!!!!

I don't think he'll be going there for a few weeks yet.

He only started proper rehearsals in LA on Monday, I would rekon there would be about 2 weeks there at least

Well July 3rd is meant to be when the shit goes down.

Well according to Kenny Ortega's twitters, MJ is still in LA rehearsing so I don't think they will be in London until another couple of weeks or so.

I imagine all hell will break loose when he arrives, the media will be staking out LAX and I don't think he'll be able to sneak in, much as I respect his privacy, this is such an occasion I would love to see him arrive to a huge welcome.

Michaelmania will be here soon enough - bring it on!

Is Michael in London because there are rumours going around with Janet now arriving in London that Michael is already there rehearsing?
the one rumour is from the music site that published the pic of janet they were the ones who said it was rumoured mj is in london rehearsing so is that why janets here. when we all know mj is in L.A.

I imagine all hell will break loose when he arrives, the media will be staking out LAX and I don't think he'll be able to sneak in, much as I respect his privacy, this is such an occasion I would love to see him arrive to a huge welcome.
hes left L.A pretty much all the time without being photographed. if its anything like normal where mj is coming for something big then he normally stays on the downlow until the actual event inorder to build up the hype of no one seeing him until the event ie the show.

the one rumour is from the music site that published the pic of janet they were the ones who said it was rumoured mj is in london rehearsing so is that why janets here. when we all know mj is in L.A.

hes left L.A pretty much all the time without being photographed. if its anything like normal where mj is coming for something big then he normally stays on the downlow until the actual event inorder to build up the hype of no one seeing him until the event ie the show.
Yeah, but I would say for this particular event, it's going to be impossible for him to be on the downlow. He's back in the headlines now and the media are hanging on every bit of news around. He'll be very lucky if someone doesn't leak to the press about him coming. And once that happens, every available pap will be waiting when he steps off that plane.

nothings impossible with mj hes shown enough times in the past when he wants to do something on the quiet he does. he will prob be using a private plane like in the past and no one really knows anything then

nothings impossible with mj hes shown enough times in the past when he wants to do something on the quiet he does. he will prob be using a private plane like in the past and no one really knows anything then
Yeah... But stuff like this nearly always gets leaked to the press by someone. It's not like MJ is just any regular celebrity either.

I hope not..., jesus... no!:doh:
:bugeyed:bugeyed.......................
bans.gif

:tease:

I don't believe Michael is in London just yet, just because of Kenny Ortega's tweets!! lol

So why's Janet in London?
attending the opeing of a shop/company bythe prince of brunie.the one whos birthday mj attended last year

Michael was invited to the Prince's birthday bash, however due to the commitments of the rehearsal schedule he was not able to attend, therefore Mike is not in London at this present time.

Which of Princes do you mean?
Charles, Villiam, Harry or Prince (the Symbol, the Artist) :dont_mention_it:

Back