Is Michael Jackson the greatest popstar of all time?

Rockin.

Proud Member
http://www.virginmedia.com/music/michael-jackson/

Vote Yes if you think so.. :D

He is in the lead.. but I'm not pleased with the 21.1% who voted no.. what are they thinking :smilerolleyes:

ps. I searched and I can't find this already posted, sorry if it is.

There's also 'myths debunked' which might be good to link some people to.

I think it's obvious that he reached a level of fame that has yet to be reached by anyone else, and probably never will be, considering the music industry today.
It surprises me that this is even a question! :scratch:

Even the haters can admit he was the greatest pop star of all time.

virgin media has some stupid mj haters in there making stupid polls to gain hits on their website.

I voted yes. :)

I'm sick of seeing that "Jack-o" crap. Don't they realize just how stupid and childish it sounds...?

http://www.virginmedia.com/music/pictures/profiles/elvis-v-j*acko.php
(pls leave out the *)

remember this old elvis vs MJ poll? When we first found out about the poll, elvis already had over 80% of the votes but after fans voted, MJ votes went to over 95%. Now you see it went down to 10% plus. Isn't that weird? It's so obvious that virginmedia manipulated the polls. lol I can see its editor is an anti-MJ hardcore elvis fans.

I think this poll, no matter how much you voted, the YES percentage will still go down after sometimes. Someone in there is manipulating the poll. The best is to ignore them. Otherwise, you're just encouraging them with more stupid polls. I bet they are laughing so hard to see how hard throngs of MJ fans voted and then all the efforts just went down the drain as they are changing the poll results themselves to what they want it to be. JUST IGNORE THEM.

If they are this ridiculous that they won't even give him this title, they have no reason whatsoever. If I went on to list Michael's ground-breaking achievements, every other artist, seriously, would seem so small and pale in comparison.

Of course he is!! Voted Yes.

By the way has anyone else noticed that they have got the year of his birth wrong at the top of the page - they have put 1959!!!!!!!

Back