Is it true that Michael admitted that he couldn't remember recording....

i remember he said he couldn't on the bashir outakes, when he was asking michael about some songs he recorded as a child

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sp9KRtkVgOo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sp9KRtkVgOo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I like the way Michael rips the page out of the book..lol. also...Michael has recorded sooooo many songs since he was a child..he cannot possibly be expected to remember every single one..

I agree xthunderx2. COuld you imagine how many he has done over all of the years he has recorded? It is quite possible he couldn't remember.

I was reading an interview that Hall & Oates did for the box set they released last year. Daryl said they listened to every album, non album songs, live recordings, and unreleased songs. He said he didn't remember a lot of the songs. They just recorded them and never listened to them again. In the case with Motown in that era, they had their acts constantly recording. The J5 has over 230 unreleased songs including songs recorded for solo albums. The Funk Brothers (Motown's house band) must have been working non-stop from the early 1960s. In those days many acts released 2 or 3 albums a year. Starting in the early 70's one album a year became common until the mid 80s when acts waited 2 or 3 years between albums.

Michael has recorded sooooo many songs since he was a child..he cannot possibly be expected to remember every single one..

I agree. He was a child and he recorded many many songs. It would be really hard to remember every single one. He possibly might remember a few for specific reasons. But I can imagine that going in the studio and recording a song was just a typical thing for him to do.

That's like expecting me to remember everything from my childhood. I'm 16 and I hardly remember much. I only remember a few special things. My mom will tell me stories and ask if I remember them and most of the time I won't.

MJ didn't know how many tracks were in Dangerous

He also believed that Smile has been released as a single

MJ didn't know how many tracks were in Dangerous

He also believed that Smile has been released as a single

Never heard of it, but I do know Michael remembered every single note of his songs(he made).

Back