Is It Scary

analogue

Proud Member
I just love this song. What made me fall in love with it the most was Michael's vocal melody. The vocal melody is so great that i feel like i'm floating on air when i listen to it

I just love the way he sings this part

Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast
You visualised
And if you wanna to see
Eccentrialities
I'll be grotesque
Before your eyes

I just love this song. What made me fall in love with it the most was Michael's vocal melody. The vocal melody is so great that i feel like i'm floating on air when i listen to it

I just love the way he sings this part

Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast
You visualised
And if you wanna to see
Eccentrialities
I'll be grotesque
Before your eyes

omg this song right here is one of michaels most lyrical songs! i just looove this song its one of his best! i love it when he says '' Masqurade the heart '' this song is really so deep most people dont understand that... thank you michael for this amazing song!

It is an awesome song. :)

"Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast
You visualised
And if you wanna to see
Eccentrialities
I'll be grotesque
Before your eyes"

:cool:

This song and "Ghosts" were made for The Addams Family 2 movie, but they decided not to use Mike and got MC Hammer instead.

That is one of the best songs ever. :clapping:

I love nothing more than blasting that through my headset into my brain. :punk:Lyrics, the piano, rhythm. I am secretly hoping that there is a more stuff like that hanging around in the vaults and that it hopefully will come out one day.

I really like the background music of this song. I've been trying to look for an instrumental version, but no such luck so far. :(

arh is it scary? lots of hiccuping!! beautiful. :)
MJ's hiccuping hallmark!! :)
MC Hammer over MJ ? ??
Their choice I guess..................their loss !! Our gain!! :)

^ YESSSSSSS! i love it!!! :wub: omg its so sexy. :p the voices inbetween one word and the other..

This song and "Ghosts" were made for The Addams Family 2 movie, but they decided not to use Mike and got MC Hammer instead.

I didn't know ghosts was also recorded back then. I thought MJ wanted it for the HIStory album but it didn't quite fit so he put it as a b-side (BOTDF)

Back