Is it possible to transfer the tickets?

Dudie

Proud Member
I know that a few days after the ticketsale people where worried thier tickets got cancelled so they transferred them to an other card/adress. Now if i remember correctly some where told TM doesn't normally do such thing.
But a while back i posted the question what i should do if my tickets won't arrive on time and they are bought with my dad's card who is no way going to London to pick them up. In the support thread/post on MJ's site.

I just remembered i posted that so i just went searching for my answer and it said:
"Assuming you booked through Ticketmaster, contact their customer services to discuss your options. There is another thread on this where someone transferred their tickets to an alternative card to allow them to collect. They may also have an option for you. Best to wait to see if the tickets turn up though."

Yeah ofcourse i don't want to worry to much and i think they will turn up but i would give me some peace to know i don't have to worry about the picking up at all. Now i will sign up for a Creditcard of my own very soon and it would be wonderfull if i can get those tickets transferred to my own card then.

But i wonder if that's still possible coz they seem to have started shipping now. But i have no idea wether that's only the early dates or also the september shows.

Calling TM will cost a fortune i guess so i was hoping someone has some info on this. I mean if the answer is no it's not even worth the money to call.

Well, I'm sure that's possible.... I mean, by now they should know that you haven't overbooked, but simply are worried about getting your ticket!

Obviously it's a different story if you went against their rules and have overbooked your tickets and want to transfer them to save them!

other fans have recently changed the tickets over to other cards becasue they will need to pick them up at the venue..u just ring them and tell them this is what u need to do and thats it. im in the same position but obviously i can just change my hotel booking and just wait until they arrive if i have to.

Ok thanx. I will contact them assoon as i have my own creditcard. If they change it i can finally stop to worry a bit. I do understand the o2 though that they won't give you your tickets if you are not the creditcard holder but i find it a bit stupid that there is no other thing you can do if the creditcard owner won't be there to pick them up allthough you have permission and can show it.

Back