Is it only me?

thesmellofcoffee

Proud Member
I'll go anywhere just as long Michael is there
I have met quite a number of Michael fans and their favourite era will be either Thriller/Bad era. I don't know but I have somethin for Dangerous era. Michael indeed look wonderful durin Bad era, thus many fans were crazy over Bad era Michael..but I just can't get over how amazin Michael look durin Dangerous era. He looks so much wonderful than Bad era IMO.

So..are there any fans out there who prefer Dangerous era's Michael more than Bad era's Michael just like me?

I'm just like you. The dangerous era is my fave. Dangerous is my fave album too with Invincible coming in second.

I became a fan during the Dangerous era.. so that has always been my favorite! But I also lovelovelove the Bad era.. *faints* He looked so gooood!

My fave is Dangerous, too. It's when I first discovered him. :happy:

I feel you!!! I fell in love with him in BAD buuuuuuut I love the Dangerous era!!! Love everything about it and I got to go the the Dangerous tour!!! The best concert EVER!!!!

I was no.1 bad era protagonist years back but now im with you in the Dangerous preference. He was thriving brilliantly during this time and as a member so creatively put it, " it was like michaels adolescence ". You can totally feel that vibe in his songs and video clips and his looks were imo also fantastic.
But i also think he was superb music and looks wise during dangerous. Dangerous is my new favorite era.

PS: I thought i was the only one who noticed the staggering fondness for the Bad era

Dangerous era ....Michael was hot hot hot!!

Of course, I ALWAYS loved him since Thriller , when I was 4, but in a childish sort of crush way. in the Dangerous era I was 13-14 so I started to *ahem* REALLY like him :p

Dangerous is my favorite album...I was actually listening to it this morning....it's full of kick butt songs that you can move to. Fantastic :D

I must be the only one who likes HIStory era then :punk:

no way, I loved that time too! The gold was gooooooood :D Saw him at Wembley in 97 and he was mighty fine from where I was standing lol!

Just ....love him so much :wub:

I was 9 when Dangerous came out. I fell in love when I was 10. Dangerous is my era. The long curls in his eyes, the black eyeliner.....the way he moves his body to the music, his voice, it's gettin hot in here just thinkin about it.

ohh no ur not! I also LOVE the HIstory era.. actually its hard to pick a favorite one!.. those gold pants are heaven for us girls;)

Your not the only one. HIStory Era is my number favorite MJ era. Mainly because of those tight sexy as hell gold pants of Michael's. Where the Dangerous era is a close 2nd. I so love how Michael was back then. Especially when he did that Pepsi Dreams commercial. OMG did he ever look so extremely gorgeous in that commercial.

Your not the only one. HIStory Era is my number favorite MJ era. Mainly because of those tight sexy as hell gold pants of Michael's. Where the Dangerous era is a close 2nd. I so love how Michael was back then. Especially when he did that Pepsi Dreams commercial. OMG did he ever look so extremely gorgeous in that commercial.

Dangerous and History are my favourite...I really don't like Thriller era...

Back