Is it just me?

Kenzoid

Proud Member
Since Michael passed away I have grown increasingly upset and I find that I could cry so easily now,
I think about Micheal's life over the past 15 - 20 years and I realise now more than ever just how tortured he was and it makes me very sad. I run through stand out moments and get myself all wound up with the lies that were told and how lonely he must have felt.
In my opinion Michael's stardom and success still had'nt peaked before the alegations in 1993, he was half way through an amazing tour, promoting a fantastic album that was selling like hot cakes!! He took punch after punch from then on, dealing with so much media crap that his name would never be that same magical Michael Jackson ever again.... how must that feel! it makes me so sad to think all these things and also to think that he never got to see and feel the love of the fans just one more time......

I hope you rest in peace Michael, god bless you.

Yes this was not a good time for him to die! It the worst time possible :( He was just going to show the world and the fans whats he is all about. Music.

It gets sadder as days go by.It has taken its toll on me :(
I can't enjoy music anymore :(
everything seems less bright :(

Back