Is it just me or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calotte12

Proud Member
Elvis and The Beatles are freaking out about how the attention was on MJ after his death ?

The Beatles urged to re-released all their CD and Elvis has now a Cirque du Soleil thing in las vegas for 2010 and a new album Elvis 75 with almost the same pose as MJ to say like, Elvis did it first ?

cd_elvis75_2.jpg

Yea i saw the pose and was shocked. I didnt know elvis pulled a pose like that. LoL oh well. I dont really know elvis that well. His beyond my time, but i started looking into him after MJ passed bcuz all these names started rolling out of their graves..

Don't know anything about the Cirque de Soleil show, but the Beatles remasters and Elvis box sets were planned and/or announced long before Michael died.

I think that all of these events are just coincidences. Like, seriously.

That is not a toe pose. Elvis would move his legs and feet and the picture was taken to look like a pose. Now I walk away from this because here we go with the comparison again. Heavy Sigh.

Elvis is around loads, cause it's his 75th b'day i think? It'll be the same in years to come with mj. Re-release after re-release of all the stuff we already have in shiny new packaging lol.

I have just wondered about the Beatles thing after his death.
Did'nt MJ own all the Beatles songs? And was this not a part of the fight he had against Sony?
After he dies they release Beatles boxes, remasteres in Stereo and in mono, they make a Guitar Hero thing with the Beatles, and what was the other thing? I can't remember!!

Did MJ pull this off just before he dies? or was Sony hurry to make these after his death?

Elvis and The Beatles are freaking out about how the attention was on MJ after his death ?

The Beatles urged to re-released all their CD and Elvis has now a Cirque du Soleil thing in las vegas for 2010 and a new album Elvis 75 with almost the same pose as MJ to say like, Elvis did it first ?

cd_elvis75_2.jpg

Today would have been Elvis's 75th birthday. That's why the relase of that boxset. As for the pose, They use that on a lot of things to do with Elvis. I don't think this really has anything to do with Michael.

This will just turn into another MJ vs Elvis bickering thread, Can see it already.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back